PDA

View Full Version : Kisha died today RIP

lat192004
04-20-2004, 02:18 PM
Hello Pet owners;

My daughers 14 year old Siamese cat was killed by neighbor dogs. She was almost blind,very gentle, and stayed by the house. My neighbors have been warned time and time again to control the dogs. Being an animal lover,I love all animals, but draw the line when a freeloading neighbor expects me to feed his dog. I'm a cat lover now, just cats. But I have had dogs in my life, and I never had a problem with them bothering other people. Spread the word, be responsible,control your pet- your neighborhood will love you for it!:)

slick
04-20-2004, 02:28 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this about Kisha. :( :( Your daughter must be very upset. RIP Kisha for you are now young and healthy and have regained all your eyesight. Play happy with all the other kitty angels at the RB.

tatsxxx11
04-20-2004, 05:00 PM
I'm so so sorry for your and your daughter's great loss:( Poor Kisha:( You're right, as animal lovers it is our responsibility to keep our pets under control. Bless you dear Kisha. Rest in peace.

lat192004
04-20-2004, 09:22 PM
Thanks all. She was a feral my daugher and then husband caught up in the mountains on the Big Island of Hawaii. She was a runt, but real scrappy. Her eyesight and age put her at a disadvantage. Where ever she is now, she is at peace.

anna_66
04-21-2004, 08:10 AM
Oh this is so sad to hear:( You, your daughter and family will be in my thoughts.

R.I.P. Kisha

G.P.girl
04-21-2004, 08:28 PM
oh i'm sorry!:( :( {{hugs}}}
RIP Kisha:(

Dogz
04-21-2004, 09:21 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Kisha. May she have a great time at the RB.

RIP. :(

lat192004
04-23-2004, 09:47 PM
Thanks everyone for being so kind. She was an old cat, almost blind, didn't have a chance. On the plus side, After I called the humane society on Tuesday, they finally got here on Friday. These pet owners here in Hawaii are so careless. Hopefully these poor dogs will get a break, and their careless owners a new attitude;)