PDA

View Full Version : Neighbour border collie

EssTer
04-20-2004, 11:12 AM
didnt know should I make this threade, but I was just happy, that I'll have some contact with dogs LOL... yesterday me and my sister were walking, and neighbour border collie pup was out.. he has not so good owners..puppy was out with his owner and he run to us play! we started to play, and that women said it's Ok to play with him, because she hasnt so many time to play with him.. and later, when we wanted to go home, she asked if I could come some day, when is good weather to play or take walks with that puppy...and I'm sure you all know what was my answer LOl.. of course *yes* ... Possibly tomorrow I'll go visit him... His name's Bruno...I promise there will be pics, but I took them with regular photo, so I need to wait until it will be full so I can get those pics in CD...;)

cloverfdx
04-20-2004, 11:18 AM
Ohhhh that sounds like fun :) i hope you enjoy playing with the little pup.

And that is too bad the owner does not have much time to spend with Bruno :(

I cannot wait for the pics. :D

EssTer
04-20-2004, 12:24 PM
yeah, it's sad that they cant give him enough attention... :(
But I really hope they'll change..

kimlovescats
04-20-2004, 12:54 PM
How wonderful for you and the pup!!! Can't wait to see pictures!:)

tatsxxx11
04-20-2004, 05:37 PM
EssTer, that's great that Bruno will have a human friend like you to stop by and play with him! He sounds like a sweetie:) Can't wait for the pics!

EssTer
04-22-2004, 05:42 AM
think pics will be next week...yesterday I was again with Brno, we were playing in backyard and took great long walk :D he was soo happy!;)

cloverfdx
04-26-2004, 08:43 AM
Just wondering how Bruno is getting along? Are you having a good time visiting with him? :) :D

EssTer
04-26-2004, 11:19 AM
Bruno is such a good boy! We're playing a lot, almost every day, when is good weather, so his owners alow him be in back yard... He has learned some commands, like sit, stand and lay...actually didnt teach for him, but I'm just happy, that he's very smart boy :D

I know I know you wanna pics, I really promise they will be soon ;)

cloverfdx
04-27-2004, 08:02 AM
That is great :D What a smart boy Bruno is.

Dont worry about the pics, When you have time will be fine ;)