PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Smiley Lives!!!!

catnapper
04-20-2004, 10:25 AM
I just wanted to let everyone kow that Mr. Smiley has a second chance at life and came to live with me for a while. He is joined by his new friends, orange and green.

http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/misc%20nonsense/balloon.jpg

He's tied to a Beanie Baby doggy so that he won't get caught in the ceiling fan - that would be a terrible tragedy. :)

Pouncer and Allen are not in the least bit pleased with their new visitor. Pouncer gave it airplane ears and ran away, whle Allen watches it warily, waiting for it to strike.

PayItForward
04-20-2004, 12:02 PM
ROTFLMAO :D

trayi52
04-20-2004, 12:31 PM
OMG, poor Allen and Pouncer! I don't blame them, something that smiles that big and has such a yellow face cannot be 'up' to no good. They know something is not right with Mr. Smiley....;)

Willie:)

sirrahbed
04-20-2004, 12:35 PM
:D It's Mr.Smiley again!:D He was so funny when he was at T&P's house- makes me want to go buy one to see how my crew would react:D :D It is odd, because I would have guessed that the kitties would have a blast with the helium balloons - wonder why they aren't so fun??:eek:

RedHedd
04-20-2004, 12:46 PM
Too cute! My RB Goldie used to LOVE helium balloons - she'd go running through the house with the string in her mouth. Whenever I was out at parties and such where they had helium balloons, I would always try to bring one home for her. My new too aren't as interested in them. Oh well.