PDA

View Full Version : I made myself a necklace :)

cloverfdx
04-20-2004, 10:01 AM
It is a bit dorky but i like it, Sorry the pics dont do it justice as i had to scan it.

http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/cloverfdx/frognecklace.jpg

http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/cloverfdx/frognecklace2.jpg

It has the cutest lil frog pendant on it :D

EssTer
04-20-2004, 10:47 AM
aww, it's really great!;)

guster girl
04-20-2004, 10:55 AM
that's really cool! Frogs are cute.

cloverfdx
04-20-2004, 11:00 AM
Why thankyou :D

I am off to the bead shop again later today they had little Elephant pendants aswell.

trayi52
04-20-2004, 12:25 PM
Oh I love it! It is so beautiful! I love the little frog. What else kinds of pendants do they have?

Willie:)

Miss Meow
04-20-2004, 04:40 PM
The frog is so cute :) I think I have a sterling silver frog ring somewhere - I'll have a hunt in the archives tonight and you can have it if you like. :)

catnapper
04-20-2004, 04:42 PM
It's beautiful! what's dorky about it? My neice is frog crazy, and I'm always on the lookout for frog items... you could probably sell these if you liked making them!

Kfamr
04-20-2004, 06:23 PM
Awesome! I love the colors.

I wish we had a nice bead shop around here.. all we have is Michaels and most of their beads are cheap. (not a cheap price though!)

We probably have some shops/stores somewhere... just gotta find them.

Good job on your necklace! ;)

Uabassoon
04-20-2004, 06:57 PM
I love that necklace! You did a great job.

bluekat
04-20-2004, 06:58 PM
It looks very nice!:) I love the colors too.

cloverfdx
04-21-2004, 06:47 AM
Thanks everyone :)

Willie, they have Elephants, Celtic (Irish) designs, Wale's tails and a few different Chinese designs. I asked if they could get me a Rhino pendant and the lady is going to see what she can do. :D (I have a large collections of Rhinosceros')

Nicole that is very sweet of you :D Actualy i have a little glass figurine of a Dachshund that i thought you might like.

Catnapper, LOL it is a bit too long for my neck and looks kind of dorky. ;)

Kay that is too bad, have you tried craft shops or even material shops?

Once again thankyou :D

dukedogsmom
04-21-2004, 07:34 AM
It's very pretty! I was at Michael's in my town looking for some of those dog beads that Kay found at her huge Michael's but couldn't find any. I envy you that know how to make the jewelry.

4 Dog Mother
04-21-2004, 10:34 AM
I don't think the necklace is dorky at all! The colors you chose are great! You know you can always restring it and make it shorter to fit your neck.

Kay, did you get those dog beads at Michael's? We don't have one here in Findlay but there are two in Toledo. I will have to check the next time I go to see Amy or my sister. Also a lot of the fabric shops do carry beads. I am not sure what fabric stores there are in Florida - but JoAnn's and Hancock Fabrics both carry beads. Although they aren't really very different, even Wal-Mart has started to carry some beads. There are lots of on-line places and some will even sent their catalogs free. I get one from Beadwarehouse. I make a lot of jewelry for family. I haven't found any where to sell it though. Although when I was working some of my coworkers bought my stuff. Later I will see what other online places were recommended to me. I haven't been doing too much beading lately.

ramanth
04-21-2004, 11:32 AM
The necklace is very pretty! Good job!

My sister collects frogs. I think she has that same pendant. :)

isis
04-21-2004, 04:33 PM
DORKY! It's awesome! I love it!:D