PDA

View Full Version : Help - She's so jealous!!!!

Kirsten
04-20-2004, 04:23 AM
Yes, it's Lily I'm talking about!!

She just cannot stand it when I'm cuddling with or talking to Luna! Whenever I'm holding Luna, she would show up and make a certain chirping sound to make Luna look after her. If Luna ignores her, she would come and interfere our cudding session. Or she would sit there, staring at us, and you can literally see her heart breaking... And it's not that she wants my attention, it's only her obsession with Luna.

Of course Luna gets stressed by this sometimes, poor girl!

Kirsten

Edited because I forgot to mention: It doesn't even help when Lily isn't in the same room with us. Somehow she would always notice and shows up - complaining!

sirrahbed
04-20-2004, 07:06 AM
Isn't it odd to be the object of kitty jealousy?? I have something similar going on at my house with Dylan. The twins - especially Eliot do NOT like Dylan to be on the bed with me! Eliot does not even sleep on the bed!! BUT he does not want Dylan on there and will chase him off every time! It is really aggravating because Dylan is so sweet and polite and just jumps down when Eliot comes in. Soooo...it is not until very late, when Eliot is fast asleep in his bed high on the dresser - than Dylan comes and claims his spot! What I do now and then is take Dylan into my guest bedroom to lay on the bed and have him all to myself. If my hubby is working late on his computer, we will even sleep in there!! (Dylan and I)
I am just sorry to hear that it stresses poor Luna! Guess she feels torn and does not want to ignore either of you!! Do not want to say about little Lily - she certainly gets her fair share of attention with all that babying she gets from Luna!

catmandu
04-20-2004, 09:05 AM
That happens at the found Cat hotel , as JJJ3 can getjaelous , and if I am petting him , and another Cat jumps up , and gts too close , then Boom Boom , out comes the Pow Paw!And he really can hit hard. I guess that you have to spoil Lily , a Bit!