PDA

View Full Version : Who is a Rutherford fan?

catnapper
04-19-2004, 08:33 PM
I know oodles of PTers love Jen's Rutherford.... Hold your breath... a video of Rutherford getting a belly rub!!!!

I'm sorry the video is so dark, but you can still see a very happy kitty! :)

sirrahbed
04-19-2004, 08:48 PM
That was great! I can chuckle now but ....as I sat there waiting for the clip to load - eyes wide with anticipation, staring at the screen then viewing it like maybe 5 times, and peeked over my shoulder to see my hubby watching me:o Then.. he grunts!!:mad: WELL! I was excited! It was cute!!! He just does NOT understand my fascination with other people's kitties:rolleyes:

catnapper
04-19-2004, 09:08 PM
LOL! Yep, my honey's the same way! I've been fussing all night to get these things posted for Jen... and I have loads more to post for her! I have so much work to do, but here I sit playing with kitten videos and foster photos! :D

I had to tear myself away form the Luckenback gang today... sigh... I wish I had more time to play. :)

Steffi N
04-19-2004, 10:22 PM
Oh Rutherford, I want to rub your fluffy belly SO much.

catcrazylady
04-20-2004, 06:03 AM
LOL!! That was a wonderful big full tooth smile that I got from that video! Rutherford is just too cute and I'm jealous of whoever was doing the rubbing!!!! That guy sure knows how to enjoy a belly rub!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Killearn Kitties
04-20-2004, 09:04 AM
Oh that is so gorgeous! I could watch that video all day! I LOVE Rutherford. :D

catmandu
04-20-2004, 09:09 AM
That was Wonderful , and along with Fred , and Lumpy , Rutherford Luckenbach , is my Favorite Rutherford!

jenluckenbach
04-20-2004, 06:32 PM
I'm jealous of whoever was doing the rubbing!!!!

That was ME!! Rubbing Rutherford belly is a full time job so any time someone wants to visit for a rub, he will be ready, willing and able to provide.

bluekat
04-20-2004, 07:38 PM
Awwww how cute is that!!!:D Rutherford looks so soft and fluffy, I wanna rub his belly too!:D

krazyaboutkatz
04-21-2004, 12:45 AM
Awwwwww now that's one contented cat. He sure has a very fluffy belly too.:)