PDA

View Full Version : The Sweet Kitties who turn Demonic...

labonte_lover18
08-13-2001, 03:41 PM
I wanna hear about your demonic cats. I'll tell you about mine, the first one I have is a true demon cat. Her name is Patches, she is a calico. My dad has a deer head in living room and Patches sleeps on top of it. Then, my mom has a HUGE victorian dollhouse and Patches crawls into one of the rooms and sleeps in it. She's broken many things but in the end, she doesnt seem to me a demon at all...

[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: labonte_lover18 ]

Harley
08-13-2001, 04:24 PM
Patches doesn't sound demonic at all - she sounds like a normal cat! All kitties have favorite places to sleep, including many odd ones, and they all seem to break things, too. My Bo knocked his beautiful ceramic kitty treat jar off the pantry and shattered it several days ago while trying to get on top of the hutch (where he knows he shouldn't be.) I was a little peeved with him that night, but bought him toy mice the next day. I know he didn't mean to be bad -- in fact, he probably thinks his name is Bad Boy because he hears it so much, but it's always said as an endearment.

Ila
08-15-2001, 08:16 AM
Misty is a mischievious cat. She is always sleeping on the Kitchen table or our bar in the family room which I really do not like her on either but she defys me. She knows I will boot her off if I see her. She likes my linen closet to. She will open the door boot towels out of the closet so she has room to lay. Cats will find special spots they like to sleep whether you want them there or not. Enjoy your pet!! We do!! ;)