PDA

View Full Version : *Leaving for Las Vegas*

lynnestankard
04-19-2004, 04:00 PM
Well everyone come Wednesday morning I'll be leaving you for two weeks - while I come over to Las Vegal for our holiday!!

Don still has no idea about this holiday - he's convinced we're off to Spain as usual!

I don't know how I've managed to keep this secret - I'll be so pleased to 'spill the beans' at the airport on Wednesday!! :D

I'm saying 'Goodbye' now 'cos I've got so many things to do tomorrow (Tuesday) I doubt I'll get chance to sign in.

I'll be back 'talking' about 7th May - all of you keep well

Lynne

tatsxxx11
04-19-2004, 04:28 PM
OMG!!! You mean Las Vegas as in Nevada...U.S.A.??? Wow, won't Don be surprised!:D That's neat, Lynne! I hope you have fun and wins lots of US$$$$'s!:D

bluekat
04-19-2004, 04:36 PM
Awww you're so lucky!:D I would love to go to Las Vegas too.
Hehe won't Don be surprised:p
Hope you have fun! And remember to take lots of pics!;)

RICHARD
04-19-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard

Don still has no idea about this holiday - he's convinced we're off to Spain as usual!

I have the feeling he MAY figure it out when the plane makes a right turn.....

But then again, men don't ask for directions.......so..........;)

Miss Meow
04-19-2004, 05:00 PM
You sneaky sneakeler! (my name when I'm doing something sneaky) :)

Have a great time. But after all I've heard about Las Vegas, it's impossible not to!

Cincy'sMom
04-19-2004, 06:48 PM
Have fun Lynne!!! It is something that can not be discribed until you see it!!!

gini
04-19-2004, 11:51 PM
Lynne, what a great surprise you have planned for Don.

Have the bestest time..............and yes, win lots of $$$ and be sure to see all of the hotels.

Twisterdog
04-20-2004, 12:21 AM
LV is a hoot!

I agree with gini, make sure you at least walk through every hotel. You don't want to miss one .... Luxor, Mandalay Bay, Venetian, and Ceasar's Palace are my favorites.

And go to M&M World, it's cute. :)

dukedogsmom
04-20-2004, 07:47 AM
You lucky dog! Have fun and don't lose too much money. Maybe you'll actually win some :)

Tonya
04-20-2004, 08:24 AM
I love Las Vegas! You are going to have so much fun. Put a dollar into Wheel Of Fortune for me. :D

Logan
04-20-2004, 08:27 AM
Have a great trip, Lynne!!!! What a wonderful surprise for Don!!! :) I have terrific memories of my one trip to Las Vegas (that's where Scott asked me to marry him). :) Make sure you see the fountain at The Bellagio too. It is unbelievable!!! So much to see and do in Las Vegas!!!! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
04-20-2004, 12:35 PM
Have a wonderful trip. If you meet a man talking about his cats Marlo and Rupert, say hi to him. He's my brother!:D

anna_66
04-20-2004, 03:59 PM
Oh aren't you just the sneaky one;)

Hope you both have a great holiday!!

Vio&Juni
04-22-2004, 03:32 AM
Wow, what a surprise for Don that will be :)

Have fun!