PDA

View Full Version : Need warm & fuzzies?

catnapper
04-19-2004, 09:03 AM
I finally got a picture of Allen as a kitten! Yippie!!!

Here he is with his "twin" sister:
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/misc%20nonsense/twins.jpg
I believe he's the one on top since he has a white muzzle.

The picture was taken April 21st... how old do you think he looks there? I'm not sure of his real birthdate!

sirrahbed
04-19-2004, 09:09 AM
aww!!! ohhh!!! oooo!!!!! Too, Two cute for words!!! What a doll Allen was! Isn't it great to have a baby pic??:D

SO glad you are back! Missed you!

Barbara
04-19-2004, 09:21 AM
Allen looks like 3 weeks as one of his eyes seems to be not fully opened. And they both look adorable:) How and where is his sister today?

catnapper
04-19-2004, 09:29 AM
His sister went to a friend. Unfortunately she was hit by a car last year.

He is the only surviving kitten from the litter... 2 were still born and one didn't make it through the first week. :(

jazzcat
04-19-2004, 11:35 AM
AWWWWW!!!!! That is cuteness overload!

Thanks for sharing the pictures. His sister gives me an idea of what Scout might have looked like as a kitten. How sad for his siblings though. I'm glad our handsome Allen is healthy, happy and safe from harm.

catcrazylady
04-19-2004, 12:52 PM
OOOOOOHHHH AWWWWWWWE BABIES!! They are adorable and it's so special to know it's Allen!!! An adorable baby that turned into an incredibly handsome man kitty!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Twink
04-19-2004, 12:53 PM
Awwwwwwww, baby Allen! Nothing like tiny little tabbies, is there? It's hard to reconcile that bitty thing with the Mr. Allen of today.

My goodness, they were a family of orangies, weren't they? Does anyone know what the father looked like? Very sad about the rest of the litter. Hard to believe that they weren't all as healthy as Allen!

trayi52
04-19-2004, 12:58 PM
OMG, what cute little faces! They are so adorable. Don't kittens just have the dearest little faces. I think thats why we all go Awwww, when we see those little baby faces.

Where have you been? I haven't seen you post in 2 or 3 days. You leave a big spot empty here on Pet Talk, when you are gone.

Willie:)

rg_girlca
04-19-2004, 03:24 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww cute baby picture of widdle itty bitty Allen and his sister.
It's hard to judge the age of them in a picture, but they look to be about, 4 to 5 weeks old.

It's so sad about the rest of the litter and Allen's sister.
Rest in Peace little ones.

Uabassoon
04-19-2004, 03:31 PM
OMG that's too cute! I love little orange kittens!