PDA

View Full Version : Can I show you another drawing?

catnapper
04-19-2004, 07:32 AM
I drew these this weekend.

This one is Pouncer at the window:
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/pouncer_expo_rendering.jpg

This one is my Grandmom and Tiny:
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/tiny_rendering.jpg
(I still need to work a bit on this one, but wanted to share it al the same :) )

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-19-2004, 07:53 AM
:D You did a REALLY good job!!!

Barbara
04-19-2004, 08:22 AM
Aaaawww they are gorgeous!

I am not sure however whether you added enough nawteeness for Pouncer:D

Tonya
04-19-2004, 08:25 AM
Wow! You did a great job!

sirrahbed
04-19-2004, 08:34 AM
I LOVE your drawings Kim!! You KNOW I snitch them for desktops, right? Looky here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47722) I wish I had this talent!!

BTW WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN??? :rolleyes:

catmandu
04-19-2004, 08:57 AM
You really do have a talent , forCat Picture , there are people , who advertise in Cat Fancy , and make a living , at drawing Cats , and Dogs! And you are as good , as any of them!

catnapper
04-19-2004, 08:59 AM
Sirrahbed, thank you! I'm honored!

As for where' I've been, I had my big Baby Expo this weekend where I rented a booth to show my work and hopefully get business. It went very well and I alot of people were excited about mother's day and father's day gifts.

I sat and drew these as people walked by because people had no idea what I did :rolleyes: They thought they were photographs!!!! I guess it takes me covered in lead and eraser specks to get the "picture" that I'm an artist! :D :D :D

I do think that I did leave out a bit of his naw-tee-ness now that you mention it! Perhaps I need to go back and rework the drawing to add more bad kitty!

jazzcat
04-19-2004, 11:45 AM
They are beautiful. You do such wonderful drawings.

I hope the Expo gave you some good exposurer (pardon the pun).

Twink
04-19-2004, 12:20 PM
Wow, these are so great! I always love it when you post your cat drawings. You capture kitty moods so well! Pouncer looks so thoughtful and handsome and, well, sort of philosophical in his. I bet he's honored at how he looks through his meowmie's eyes. :)

trayi52
04-19-2004, 01:09 PM
Catnapper, you just amaze me! Those are two beautiful drawings. You are so talented.

I hope you done well at the expo. With your talent, you should have done very well.

Willie:)

rg_girlca
04-19-2004, 03:33 PM
Can I show you another drawing? OF COURSE.
No need to ask, just keep them coming.
I am totally awestruck at your talent. You do such beautiful, fantastic work.
The one with your Grandmom and Tiny is priceless.

Kirsten
04-20-2004, 04:16 AM
You're drawings are so beautiful! :) I like it how you have drawn your grandmother with Tiny, you can see the love she has for him/her.

Lily of course loves Pouncer's picture. She got so excited when she saw it! :)

Kirsten

neko1
04-20-2004, 05:53 AM
Wow those are wonderful! You do a great job, such talent!!:)