PDA

View Full Version : YAY... time for another cold!

Kfamr
04-18-2004, 11:45 AM
Yep, so this morning I woke up sounding like a little child going through puberty. (Am I allowed to say that?)
Yayy.. A cold!
Bleh. My nose is completely stuffed with sinus congestion, and my ears and throat hurt.

I was supposed to go to my sister's today but decided not to because I don't feel good. =\

This is an almost complete pointless thread.. but ahh well....:p

slleipnir
04-18-2004, 11:47 AM
Colds suck. I've been feeling really crappy lately too..only mostly just that I'm going to throw up. I don't think I'm sick though oddly..-ponders-

Maybe it's a rare and uncureable disease?

SRI (sr-itus)

Kfamr
04-18-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Colds suck. I've been feeling really crappy lately too..only mostly just that I'm going to throw up. I don't think I'm sick though oddly..-ponders-

Maybe it's a rare and uncureable disease?

SRI (sr-itus)

Maybe it's due to the lack of SR.. and we need more in our daily diet?

slleipnir
04-18-2004, 11:56 AM
Hm, yeah. Good idea. Thanks for reminding me!

bluekat
04-18-2004, 12:19 PM
I'm sick too...I got a cold and a cough:(

Well, hope you get better soon!:)

Dogz
04-18-2004, 12:21 PM
Poor 'lil Kay. :(

Being sick sucks. I hope you get better!

I am sure Sim and Bala girl will do a great job doctoring you!

GoldenRetrLuver
04-18-2004, 01:58 PM
There's been a stomach bug going around here...I hope I don't catch it.

Hope you feel better!

CountryWolf07
04-18-2004, 03:09 PM
Hope ya feel better Kay!

countrycowgirl
04-18-2004, 03:14 PM
I AM SICK TOO! YUCKY I HATE IT:( I HAVE BRONCHITIS AND I SOUND LIKE I AM FIXING TO HACK A LUNG UP AND I HAVE A FFA BANQUIET TOMORROW ANNDD I HAVE REGIONALS NEXT WEEKEND FOR ORAL READING SO I AM TAKING THIS YUCKY MED. THAT IS SOOO THICK THAT IT HAS A STOPPER ON THE END AND WHY IN THE WORLD THEY COULD NOT MAKE LIQUID MED. TASTE GOOD OR BETTER YET MAKE COUGH MED. IN A PILL IS BEYOND ME

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON KAY

Kfamr
04-18-2004, 03:22 PM
Thanks guys...

I'm sure it's the beginnings of bronchitis, i get it once or twice every year, and I was born with chronic bronchitis, or something like that.

Cookiebaker
04-18-2004, 04:22 PM
Ugh, feel better soon Kay!

I'm just getting over it too. It's been over a week, and I'm *still* hacking. This is my 4th this winter. :mad:

jenfer
04-18-2004, 11:28 PM
Ack. Hope you will feel better soon. I used to get a serious cold EVERY YEAR, but since I am living in the US I am doing much better. I haven't been REAL sick for a long time. I am thankful for that. Take Care, Kay. Take tons of vitamin C!!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-19-2004, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I have a cold too, we got to our hotel in Chicago and it was really hot, so being stupid, we jacked up the AC... your body doesn't realize how cold it is till you go back into the hot hotel... we came back and it was refreshing, but gave me a cold at the same time.

Feel better soon, Kay!

cloverfdx
04-20-2004, 11:47 AM
How are you feeling today? I hope you are feling much better.

Kfamr
04-20-2004, 01:27 PM
Thanks for asking. :)

My nose is much more stuffed, but my ears and throat don't hurt as much... which i'd rather have a stuffed nose then a sore throat!

cloverfdx
04-21-2004, 07:13 AM
Oh no, at least your throat and ears are alot better. So plenty of rest and fluids and you should be feeling better in no time.

Takecare :)

lbaker
04-21-2004, 07:23 AM
Kay, hope you feel better but I'm really just using this thread as an excuse to tell you I wish I could blow up that picture of Simba & Nala in your sig and make it into a poster. I would pin it up in my bedroom and REALLY make my dogs jealous :p They are already jealous of my pictures of Drake ;)

dukedogsmom
04-21-2004, 07:43 AM
I hope you at least got some time off from school? It's not worth being sick if that doesn't happen. Hope you're feeling better.