PDA

View Full Version : THIS is why I don't want kids!! Just don't damage the TV....

mugsy
04-17-2004, 03:01 PM
I was just playing on yahoo and found this news story...wow!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=583&e=2&u=/nm/20040416/od_nm/odd_hitman_dc

Tonya
04-17-2004, 03:13 PM
My gosh! Something went wrong when they raised that kid. That a little demon.

trayi52
04-17-2004, 03:18 PM
Oh lord, what a demon of a child. Thank god they aren't all like that! *looks over shoulder to see if there are any hitmen hiding in house*

Willie

mugsy
04-17-2004, 03:36 PM
Well, I know MY kids won't be hiring a hitman....they give me unconditional love all the time (and they can't talk! lol).

That kid frightens me....he is absolutely ammoral. I can handle immoral better than I can ammoral.

trayi52
04-17-2004, 03:42 PM
You know mugsy, I have been wondering about my Rottweiler. You know her color is black and well I am a very clumsy person. She hides in dark hallways, and I usually end up tripping over her. I am wondering if she has a life insurance policy on me??;)

Willie

Cincy'sMom
04-17-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
You know mugsy, I have been wondering about my Rottweiler. You know her color is black and well I am a very clumsy person. She hides in dark hallways, and I usually end up tripping over her. I am wondering if she has a life insurance policy on me??;)

Willie

So that is why Sadie and Cincy are ALWAYS laying under foot!!! and here I thought they liked being near me :(

ILoveReptiles
04-17-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
Well, I know MY kids won't be hiring a hitman....they give me unconditional love all the time (and they can't talk! lol).

That kid frightens me....he is absolutely ammoral. I can handle immoral better than I can ammoral.

*high 5's Mugsy*

Your pets will NEVER backtalk you or show you complete disrespect, and most certainly will NEVER hire a hitman to kill you for telling them "no"

:p

CathyBogart
04-17-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by ILoveReptiles
*high 5's Mugsy*

Your pets will NEVER backtalk you or show you complete disrespect, and most certainly will NEVER hire a hitman to kill you for telling them "no"

:p

I love you both! :)

lovemyshiba
04-17-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by trayi52

Willie

And all this time I thought Jada and Riley loved me--little devils:p

IttyBittyKitty
04-18-2004, 08:22 AM
This would be why Randi sits on the stairs or insists of running towards you at full pelt ... a conspiracy?

Rottieluver45
04-18-2004, 02:02 PM
Yikes!:eek:

I~d never do that! :)

popcornbird
04-18-2004, 02:51 PM
OMG!!! That kid is INSANE!!! :eek: But you have to understand..........MOST kids are NOTHING like that. That kid is insane.........not normal. :p

Tonya
04-18-2004, 04:46 PM
A) Someone did a horrible job raising him.
B) He is mentally sick.
C) He is on drugs.
or
D) All of the above.

This is not normal!

trayi52
04-18-2004, 04:54 PM
I agree Tonya, most kids are not like that at all! As a matter of fact the ones I have met are very nice and sweet. I don't think I have met one I didn't like.

But I am still wondering about my Rottie, is she planning something or what? I am thinking it all started one fourth of July and somebody was going to shoot some fireworks and I thought I would hold her collar. When the fireworks went off, so did Dana. Dragging me across the yard with my fingers stuck in her collar. Hmmm, I wonder...;)

Tonya
04-18-2004, 06:09 PM
Hmmm, it's a setup! I bet Mario put her up to it. They're gonna split the money.

That must be why Sarah always plays in her water. She makes a nice big puddle in the kitchen for me to slip in. And I thought it was cute puppy stuff....:o

Rottieluver45
04-18-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
A) Someone did a horrible job raising him.
B) He is mentally sick.
C) He is on drugs.
or
D) All of the above.

This is not normal!

Uhhhh...D!!! That IS my final answer!

ramanth
04-19-2004, 10:11 AM
How very disturbing.. :(