PDA

View Full Version : tricks

04-17-2004, 11:19 AM
just a poll Vote now :D :D :D :D :D :D

guster girl
04-17-2004, 11:49 AM
Finn is in the process of learning lots of tricks! But, he has the most important ones learned (for the most part!)...sit, stay, come, down, walk nicely, leave it, drop it, bring it, get it, etc.....but, I'm teaching him fun stuff too....like talk, spin, roll over, shhh (which is actually really important), and, others....

Kfamr
04-17-2004, 01:07 PM
I voted 4 or more...... way more! :p

binka_nugget
04-17-2004, 03:53 PM
4 or more for us as well.

Dogz
04-17-2004, 04:23 PM
I wish this would have been multiple choice...

Digger knows a few, I am pretty sure over four.

Otis probably knows around four.

Chubby knows about four. He would rather just snuggle than do tricks! ;)

Prince knows way over four! I can't even think of all of them.

redruby
04-21-2004, 06:00 PM
none of mine know anything.. well they know sit (is that really a trick?) and when you do the "shhh" finger shadows will sit... for some reason. my two will come to a whistle.. i guess the big trick (so i voted wrong. there is one trick) is shadow can make tractor tires disapear.. (he eats them...):confused:

GuideDogPuppyRaiser
05-06-2004, 07:00 PM
I depends what you count as a trick......
My 7 year old labrador, (Barkley) knows Sit, Down, Shake, Play dead, Speak,come,stay,stand, as well as Forward, Left, Right, and Halt, which are the comands for guide dogs but we rarely use those commands because he is retired and nobody in our house is blind.

My 11 week old Yellow lab pup (Tennyson) knows sit, come, wait, and stand.

My 3 year old Flat coat retriever mix(Daisy) knows sit, stand, stay, come,"take it" , over, down and "give me a hug" and she will jump to the side and her front paws will be in your arms. :)

cali
05-09-2004, 10:32 AM
training dogs tricks is one of my favorite things to do lol WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY more then 4 lol more like 50:p