PDA

View Full Version : Sunny Goes To The Vet Tomorrow

krazyaboutkatz
04-17-2004, 12:30 AM
Hi everyone. It's time for Sunny's annual exam and FVRCP shot. I hope everything goes well. Sunny gets very scared and nervous at the vet. He's my little baby.:)

Cirrus was supposed to go too but I won't be taking him. He's semi-feral and going to the vet stresses him out way too much. He also bit my vet very badly the last time. This is why I've decided to keep him at home and only take him to the vet if he's sick or injured. I hope you don't think I'm a bad meowmie.

Please wish me luck with my baby Sun.:)

lisalee
04-17-2004, 04:09 PM
Good vibes sent to Sunny. I hope everything goes well. I always hate taking Sash to the vet, he's a pretty good boy there but I worry so much about the stress it causes him.:(

Lisa & Sash

krazyaboutkatz
04-17-2004, 04:24 PM
Hi everyone.:) Sunny was a bit stressed in the car and while waiting to see the vet. He was meowing very loudly. I used a soft sided mess carrier to take him to the vet and decided to unzip it part of the way so I could pet his head while we waited. This seemed to help to calm him down.

One of the vet techs was having a bad day so he just took off and left them with only one vet tech so this caused them to run behind schedule.:( A man and his little girl were very interested in seeing Sunny so I took him out of his carrier. He was very good and let everyone pet him. They all thought he was very large and beautiful too.:) I had to laugh because I told them that he's the smallest out of my four cats.

He weighs 11.14lbs which is a good weight for him although he could probably go down to 11lbs and that would be better. The vet thought he was a very healthy and a gorgeous cat too.:) Since we had to wait about 30 minutes or so, this seemed to allow Sunny to relax and become calmer before his exam. He was an angel.:D He let the vet do everything that she needed to do without any problems or complaints.:D

The vet isn't my regular vet but is now filling in for him on Saturdays because he's training to run a marathon. I really like her a lot and she checked Sunny over very thoroughly. I think that since she's a woman that it was less stressful for Sunny because he's afraid of men. I'm so glad that Sunny is a very happy and healthy cat.:D

RedHedd
04-17-2004, 06:05 PM
Aww! Sweet Sunny! Such a good boy at the vets! Lucky you - when my two have to wait at the vets they go bonkers, although once we get into the room they behave - I think it's because they're absolutely petrified to be there! Glad Sunny had a good check-up.

Steffi N
04-19-2004, 10:18 PM
GOOD BOY, SUNNY.
I'm glad you are a happy and healthy cat too. :)

jazzcat
04-19-2004, 11:07 PM
Glad Sunny had a good check up. Sounds like the female vet helped out a lot too.

I'm impressed that he was calm and didn't mind the attention when everyone pet him. I think my cats would go bonkers from that.

I'm glad everyone at your house is healthy!:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-20-2004, 09:16 AM
awwww

Sunny I am so glad you check up went so well!.. and you were such a good boy!...

hope meowmie gave you bunches of hugs and kat kisses when you got home and some yummy treats too!!:D