PDA

View Full Version : My Imagestation pictures have returned

Felicia's Mom
04-16-2004, 08:46 PM
I tried to get on my Imagestation account from my work computer today. The one before I re-registered. Everything was okay:eek:

Tonight I tried from home. I got in my account from home too. Last night it wouldn't take my member name or password; Tonight I had no problem.

I'm not going to add anymore pictures to Imagestation. I would remove the ones I have in there if I knew how.

trayi52
04-16-2004, 09:30 PM
Right Click on each one and then left click on save picture as and then save it in a folder on your computer. Do you have them saved on your computer already?

Willie

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-16-2004, 09:40 PM
Willy is right. Right click and do a "save as" and save them on your computer. And just for future reference, always save them on your computer first, then upload them and use the online photo place as just a supplement. Don't rely on the online places as your sole source for your pictures or you will be hurting for pictures some day - guaranteed - as you have recently found out.

Good luck and let us know if you need any more help. :)

trayi52
04-16-2004, 10:16 PM
Another thing, save them on a cd if at all possible! I lost all my pictures on my computer when I had a hard drive failure. I was lucky enough that I did have some save on imagestation and just went back and done the save as to my picture folder. I now back up on a cd, so I don't lose them forever!

Willie

slick
04-16-2004, 10:34 PM
Actually when I get my pics developed, I also ask for a CD because I don't have access to a scanner.

The others are right Nancy, do a Save As and put them on your hard drive if you don't have a CD burner (a CD is the best choice). I hear that Imagestation is doing funny things. My pics are on there but I only upload about every 3 months or so and I only post pics about every 4 months so they are leaving me alone right now.

I guess I should sign up for Photobucket.

RedHedd
04-17-2004, 11:47 AM
ImageStation will also put them on a CD for you for about $9.99 - at least they sent me an offer like that a few weeks ago.