PDA

View Full Version : The Rainbow Bridge has welcomed Bella

gini
04-16-2004, 06:32 PM
Beautiful, playful, dear Bella, my niece's pit bull went to the Rainbow Bridge today.

For every horror story of pit bulls that have been published, I wish Bella's story could have been told right beside those.

She was the dearest dog, full of life and fun, loved to play with other dogs and she loved children.

Bella, you were so well loved and will be deeply missed.

Go now, take a swim in the clear waters of the lake and enjoy all of the joy awaiting you across the bridge.

Until we meet again................

Cinder & Smoke
04-16-2004, 06:36 PM
:(
We're So Sorry poor Bella lost her battle...

Rest In Peace, Dear Bella...
You'll be missed :(

Give your Niece our condolences, Gini.

{{{Hugs}}} to All.

/s/ :( Phred

slick
04-16-2004, 06:47 PM
Oh Gini, this makes me so sad :( I'm so sorry for the loss of dear Bella. Take comfort in knowing that she is pain-free and playing happily at the RB. Please pass on my condolences to your niece and let her know that we all feel her pain. Hugs to you and your niece.

trayi52
04-16-2004, 07:04 PM
I'm sorry to hear about Bella.

Rest in peace sweet Bella.:(

Willie

Karen
04-16-2004, 07:08 PM
Oh, Gini, give your neiece a hug from all of us. Bella, pretty pitty girl, play well at the Rainbow Bridge. We were sorry to hear of your struggles with your health, and know that at least you are at peace now. Go see my mom, she's there somewhere handing out biscuits, I'm sure.

lizbud
04-16-2004, 07:53 PM
Gini,

Please relay my condolences to your neice & family. I am so
sorry for the loss of sweet Bella.:( She might not have been
blessed with good health, but she was certainly blessed with
lots of love. Rest in Peace Bella.

Miss Meow
04-16-2004, 08:15 PM
I'm so sorry, Gini.

Rest in peace, dear Bella. Thank you for enriching the lives of your family in such a short life.

:(

Logan
04-17-2004, 03:07 AM
Gini, I am so sorry. :(

Rest in peace, darling Bella.

lbaker
04-17-2004, 04:44 AM
Well Gini, this is starting out to be one Heck of year for you and yours (friends and family alike) isn't it :( But you know the Bridge is a happy place and I do hope your niece all the best, gentle wishes in the world. One window closes and another opens - if only the eyes can stop leaking enough to see.

Cincy'sMom
04-17-2004, 07:26 AM
Rest in Peace Dear Bella!! You were a model Pittie that I'm sure changed a few minds in your short life. Run free and feel your pain no more, sweet girl :)

ChrisH
04-17-2004, 07:57 AM
Gini, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Please pass on my condolences your niece.

Rest in Peace Sweet Bella.

{{Hugs}}

Chris

tatsxxx11
04-17-2004, 10:27 AM
Oh gini, I'm heartbroken to hear this:( Please extend my most heartfelt sympathies to your niece and her family. Bella was a most beautiful and loving amabassador for Pit Bulls everywhere. I wish I had had the privilege of meeting her. She fought her illness with such courage. Still, she was taken from this earth far too soon. But what cherished paw prints she has left on the hearts of all who knew and loved her. Bella, you are gone but never to be forgotten. Run and play happily at the Rainbow Bridge now sweetheart, until that day you and your family are united in love. Bless you beautiful Bella.

anna_66
04-17-2004, 10:50 AM
Please tell you niece and her family they will be in my thoughts as they go through this hard time.

R.I.P. Bella

Kfamr
04-17-2004, 12:33 PM
Poor Bella, Poor Gini, and your poor niece. :(

I'm sure Bella was the true Pit Bull, in the hands of a caring owner - they become the sweetest dogs ever.

I too wish that with all of the wonderful Pitties out there - that each and every one of their stories would be published 10 times larger then those that are mistreated.

R.I.P. Bella.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-17-2004, 12:48 PM
Aw, sweet Bella, you will be missed so much. My parents are both in Heaven so if you want your ears scratched or a tummy rub, please look them up. They love animals and would love to keep you company until you meet up with your family. There is quite an critter crowd with them too, so you can have lots of playmates. Be at peace sweetheart.

Gini please know you and your niece are in my prayers. (((HUGS)))

Uabassoon
04-17-2004, 12:50 PM
I so sorry to hear about Bella :( Have fun playing at the rainbow bridge sweet Bella.

ramanth
04-17-2004, 02:57 PM
:( RIP dear Bella.

cloverfdx
04-18-2004, 03:12 AM
I am so sorry :(

Play hard at the bridge sweet Bella.

Sudilar
04-18-2004, 05:45 PM
I am so sorry for the great loss of Bella. My condolances to you and your niece. My heart goes out to you.

captain
04-19-2004, 02:34 AM
Sweetheart. :(

Play nicely at the RB, where no-one will care that you are a fabulous Pit Bull, and cancer vanishes forever ........

sabies
04-19-2004, 02:28 PM
Sorry to hear. My condolences to you and your niece. Bella, play all day at the Rainbow Bridge, you're in good company there.