PDA

View Full Version : For Catmandu

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-16-2004, 11:34 AM
Since you enjoy the videos so much, here's another of Tubby. Nothing too exciting, just him checking out the front. He normally doesn't get to go out the front, but Terry was putzing with the flowers(if that's what you can call them) out there so we brought Tubby out. I didn't want to let him on the grass because they had recently fertilized, and I don't want him in the street just because I don't want him to think he can be in the street in case he should ever get out without his leash.

So here you go Catmandu - enjoy! :D

sirrahbed
04-16-2004, 12:33 PM
Clara Peller wants to know "Where's the Biscuits?":cool:

Logan
04-16-2004, 12:48 PM
I'm not Catmandu, but I certainly enjoyed the video!!! Tubby looks very comfortable out there too!!

Debbie, I LOVE your brick driveway. How gorgeous!!!! :)

slick
04-16-2004, 01:20 PM
I'm not Gary either but I save every video you post. :) :) Kisses to you sweet boy.

jazzcat
04-16-2004, 11:44 PM
I love your videos too! If I'm ever in your neck of the woods can I come see T&P? There is something about Tubby that just makes me want to hug him like a teddy bear!:D

catmandu
04-17-2004, 09:05 AM
Not only did I enjoy Tubbys little jaunt outside , butit brought smiles to the faces of the Library Cat Club! Thank You so Much , and found Cats think ,that you have a nice place!!!!!