PDA

View Full Version : Anybody seen Jen lately?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-16-2004, 09:46 AM
I haven't seen her around lately so I was just wondering if I missed something with her. Hope everything is going well Jen! :)

slick
04-16-2004, 09:47 AM
If you mean Jen L she's spending alot of time on PIFTails these days. I'm sure she'll check in soon.

Barbara
04-16-2004, 10:32 AM
Jen I also checked today when you have been online last! We miss you:)

Kirsten
04-16-2004, 01:15 PM
I've also noticed she hasn't been around lately. Hope she'll be back soon!

Kirsten

trayi52
04-16-2004, 02:08 PM
I have been missing Jen and rg_girlca. I wonder where they are?

And bisi cat too.

Kirsten
04-16-2004, 02:11 PM
As far as I know, bisi.cat is very busy at the moment and doesn't have much time for the internet.

Kirsten

trayi52
04-16-2004, 03:48 PM
Thanks Kirten, Lorraine is back with us today too.

Willie

Steffi N
04-16-2004, 05:19 PM
Jen, come back, we miss you. :(

jazzcat
04-16-2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
I have been missing Jen and rg_girlca. I wonder where they are?

And bisi cat too.

I've been in touch with bisi.cat a few times lately. She's working a lot right now but she and Nellie are doing fine.

trayi52
04-16-2004, 11:50 PM
Jazzcat, that is good to hear. Tell her we miss her, and come by for a visit. Thanks for the info!:)

jazzcat
04-17-2004, 12:03 AM
Willie - will do!

jenluckenbach
04-17-2004, 06:08 AM
Hi guys! :)
You couldn't possibly miss little 'ol me? :o
I've been reading and throwing in the odd post here and there.

If you need me I am just a PM away (I'll get the notification by e-mail)

Hope all is well with all of you.

Take care.

catmandu
04-17-2004, 08:52 AM
Our Friend Jen , is still alive , and adopting Cats out. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWS FOR JEN , FROM THE FOUND CATS HOTEL!!!!

jenluckenbach
04-23-2004, 01:37 PM
Gee thanks guys. Make a thread and make me think I was missed and then drop it like a hot rock :eek:

sirrahbed
04-23-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Gee thanks guys. Make a thread and make me think I was missed and then drop it like a hot rock :eek:

We've been WAITING!!!:D :D
LOVE the new siggy! Did you make that??
BTW -where the heck have you been??? :p

jenluckenbach
04-23-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
We've been WAITING!!!:D :D

I anmswered you guys on the 17th (see above) but it was like no one even bothered to check back in :(

catcrazylady
04-23-2004, 01:53 PM
Jen we miss you!!!! I know you must be busy with kitten season but you really need to check in more often!!! How many fosters have you got right now? How many are babies?

sirrahbed
04-23-2004, 01:57 PM
I anmswered you guys on the 17th (see above) but it was like no one even bothered to check back in :(

:o awwwww do you feel neglected???:o We have missed you! I also read about you over in General - something about Missing PT'ers (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47870&perpage=15&pagenumber=1) :D But usually, there are comments of yours sprinkled here and there and they have not been here:( So, cheerUP!:D You are still well loved. :D :D

jenluckenbach
04-23-2004, 02:07 PM
awwwww do you feel neglected???
I WASN'T feeling neglected until I got no responce to MY responce (if that makes sense?) :confused:

sirrahbed
04-23-2004, 02:11 PM
I WASN'T feeling neglected until I got no responce to MY responce (if that makes sense?) :confused:

Well, now I will just keep responding until you are sick of me!! :D :D :D

jenluckenbach
04-23-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Well, now I will just keep responding until you are sick of me!! :D :D :D

LOL........

That is actually the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me :D:D

K & L
04-23-2004, 02:20 PM
Jen that signature picture is GREAT!!! How could anyone NOT miss your pictures and stories....

popcornbird
04-23-2004, 02:22 PM

Ahem.................http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47870

Notice YOU were the first in the missing PT'ers list. :p

jenluckenbach
04-23-2004, 02:26 PM
Notice YOU were the first in the missing PT'ers list
Thanks Pops!! That was super sweet of you :D:D

catcrazylady
04-23-2004, 02:27 PM
I do believe we could all drive Jen crazy and I know I could easily make her sick of me!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif So some of my co-workers lead me to believe!!
I don't know how but I must have missed the post or missed your response Jen cause I really have been missing you!
I loved all the BEAUTIFUL pictures that catnapper posted of your babies! That was wonderful to see so many all at once! Your new sig is great! That has to be my all time favorite picture EVER!!

Please don't feel neglected! You know how sometimes there are down times on PT? It seems there are times when everybody seems to disappear at once for just a little bit. We all love, and adore you and your kitty stories!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-23-2004, 10:02 PM
Oh Jen, I'm so sorry! I was the one that started this thread and I've just been so busy this week getting my work computer back up and running I really haven't had much of a chance to check back in on this thread!

We COULD possibly miss you and we do! So please don't be a stranger....k?

I loved Catnapper's pics of your new kittens, but I just haven't had a chance to respond to much and to find out what the whole story is on them. I'm back up and running for the most part now - and my final is done, so I'm with Debbie - we'll be hounding you until you're sick of us. ;) :p :D