PDA

View Full Version : Just Stopped in to Say Hi

CatDad
04-15-2004, 10:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say hi and let everyone know that I am alive.:)

I probably won't be around for the next 2 weeks as I will be working 10 or more hours a day. Not complaining just letting you know why. Hopefully it will mellow for a week or so after that.:)

Anyway, all is well here and the kitties are doing great. I hope everyone is doing well and all of the animals are doing great too.:D

Take care of yourselves and I will take to you in a couple of weeks.

Bryan

jazzcat
04-15-2004, 11:10 PM
Hi Bryan!!!

We've missed you, Joey and Bob. Get back here soon with pictures.

shais_mom
04-15-2004, 11:27 PM
Stay Well Bryan!!
We miss ya!

tomkatzid
04-16-2004, 12:56 AM
Hey !!!!!
:)
Katz

Barbara
04-16-2004, 02:33 AM
I can understand you quite well as I am also much too busy these days in my job. However I sneak into PT only for 2-3 minutes between things:D Just to help me feel connected with the world outside;)

anna_66
04-16-2004, 07:25 AM
Glad to hear your still alive and kicking:D

catmandu
04-16-2004, 09:10 AM
HI Cat Dad .And A Big Hello , from Another Cat Dad , andThe Found Cats and I , are glad that things are copasric , atyour home! And a Big Meeeow from All of US!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-16-2004, 09:17 AM
Hey Bryan, don't work too hard, k? We'll see you in a few weeks when things calm down - and of course we'll be expecting pics. ;)

Oh, and I thought I'd let you know that thanks to your instructions, I finally enabled the WEP on our home wireless system. Had a little bit of a problem with Terry's W98 system, but all is working just fine now - and we're secure. Thanks for the help! :D

rg_girlca
04-16-2004, 04:21 PM
Hey Bryan, thanks for popping in and letting us know that all is well with you, Bob and Joey. Very glad to hear that precious Joey is still doing well.
Take care and don't work too hard. :)
Of course, when you are able to come back full time, YOU know we expect to see lots of pictures. I know I need my Bob & Joey fix.:D