PDA

View Full Version : I lost all my pictures on Imagestation

Felicia's Mom
04-15-2004, 09:40 PM
When I went to Imagestation tonight, it said I didn't have an account there, (I did). I couldn't get in using my user name and/or password. I re-registered but now those pictures are all gone.

You can get live help. They told me how I can put my pictures in my new account. They didn't say how to find those pictures.

I do have pictures on photobucket and camedia master, so they are not all lost.

Dogz
04-15-2004, 09:44 PM
That sucks. I don't have many pictures on Imagestation, but I do have old/cute ones of when Prince was a puppy.

I hope my pictures didn't get lost! I am off to check now!

Kfamr
04-15-2004, 09:47 PM
Imagestation is really cutting down on direct linking. It's always been a rule not to, but they're doing something about it now. So, if you've posted photos from Imagestation on here or any other boards/sites - they'll get you one of these days.

A month or so ago they deactivted my account. I e-mailed them asking them about it, and how I lost all of my photos - they reactivated it for me.

I highly suggest anyone using Imagestation to post photos stops doing so and uses an image hosting site that allows direct linking such as Photobucket.com

Miss Meow
04-15-2004, 10:14 PM
Oh, no.

From Imagestation, can you search for cats called Felicia and Beau to see if you can find the pictures that way? I do that to look at PTers' pets if I can't find their Imagestation album links.

Or, you can do a 'find all posts by this user' in Pet Talk on your user name and copy the pictures again to your computer.

Good luck

slleipnir
04-15-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Imagestation is really cutting down on direct linking. It's always been a rule not to, but they're doing something about it now. So, if you've posted photos from Imagestation on here or any other boards/sites - they'll get you one of these days.

A month or so ago they deactivted my account. I e-mailed them asking them about it, and how I lost all of my photos - they reactivated it for me.

I highly suggest anyone using Imagestation to post photos stops doing so and uses an image hosting site that allows direct linking such as Photobucket.com

Hmm..I don't get why they just don't turn off site linking off..like a lot of sites have 'you can't post pictures outside of imagenstation' it would save a lot of trouble I'd think.. I've never used it though so I have no clue