PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Seal Slaughter Poll

QueenScoopalot
04-15-2004, 04:38 PM
I voted NO! This whole issue just sickens me. :mad: :mad: :mad: Please vote and forward to others who will vote "No."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4738584/

Is Canada right in allowing seal hunts?

DogLover9501
04-15-2004, 06:00 PM
I dont like any hunting:(

Last winter, the seals came in here around our ocean on the ice bergs and stuff, and the first week they were here, was when hunting wasnt allowed, and my cousins and I would walk along the beach of the ocean, and one baby/small seal was so close that my cousin reached out and touched it, and we all pet it, so sweet.

My mom kept hoping they would go back out before people were allowed to kill them, or go out too far into the ocean for people to kill them.

But right away, the first day they were allowed, the entire beach and all the ice was filled with blood:( :( :mad: :(I really hate it, and I would never be able to kill any animal, I wont even fish, because of the fish AND even the worm:o

I hate all hunting :( It would be different if we had no other food, but we do.

lynnestankard
04-16-2004, 01:21 PM
Voted 'No'.

Lynne

lizbud
04-16-2004, 02:24 PM
I really don't think taking a poll will change anything, but there
is a "Take Action" tab within the link below that might have more
effect in helping to stop this slaughter. Check out this Take Action
section here;

http://www.ifaw.org/ifaw/general/default.aspx?oid=562

moosmom
04-16-2004, 06:39 PM
Just looking at the picture of the dirtbag hunter striking that precious innocent baby seal was enough to make me cry! I voted no as well!!

Nomilynn
04-16-2004, 06:55 PM
This is shameful. If there IS in fact a need to control the population, there is NO reason to do it like this :( I don't know much about the seal hunt, so I can't really say, other than I know that this kind of thing makes me ashamed of my governemt :( :(

ticosmyham
04-16-2004, 09:03 PM
That makes me literally sick to my stomach with disgust and sadness. This definatley needs to come to an end. The seals have just as much of a right to live as the hunters that hunt them do.

HoRsELUvR
04-17-2004, 07:55 AM
I voted no.I dont think there is any good reason to kill an innocent seal,much less skin it alive.Poor seals.