PDA

View Full Version : Running a contest!

DogLover9501
04-15-2004, 03:37 PM
Well this contest started out on the dog side, and I decided to have a cat version of it too :D

The contest is called "The cutest Sleepy Head!"

All you need to do is send me a picture of your cat(s) sleeping! Each person can only send in one picture but the picture can have as many cats as you want.

The prize will be a "Cutest Sleepy Head" award, which I will attach, your cats picture will be in the middle and your cats name(s) on the bottom. And maybe someone could make a sleepy sig of the winners cat sleeping when its over? If anyone can, let me know.

Pictures need to be in at the end of the month, you can PM pictures to me or email them to me at [email protected]

Thanks!

PS-Sorry the prize isn't much :o but it's mostly just for fun :D

aly
04-15-2004, 03:39 PM
Let me go through my pictures and I'll enter one :)

I sent in a baby picture of Skylar (in honor of his first Birthday, which is today :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D )

DogLover9501
04-15-2004, 03:47 PM
I will have a picture to enter on Saturday or Monday, I think I snapped a couple of Tigger sleeping:D

DogLover9501
04-15-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by aly
I sent in a baby picture of Skylar (in honor of his first Birthday, which is today :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D )

Awww and its so adorable! And Happy Birthday Skylar!!!!!

catmandu
04-16-2004, 09:13 AM
I would love to entet one , but I cannot , on the Library computer. Is there a snail mail address , that you can PM , to me?

Davena
04-16-2004, 07:24 PM
This is my favorite sleepy head picture ever... but it isn't my cute kitty or even my picture. Someone sent it to me in an email!

http://www.water-spirit.com/clipart/warming_up.jpg

DogLover9501
04-18-2004, 11:22 AM
We need more entries! :(

Im sure theres more of you with pictures of your cats sleeping;)