PDA

View Full Version : im new to all of this, im kinda lost with all of this!!! what do i do???

DogLover88
04-15-2004, 02:28 PM
Hiya everyone im new to all of this and just registered, is there anyone out there who could lend me a hand and give me a few tips on how to work this thing, i THINK im in dog games room bit, but in not sure lol no idea what i've dont lol i think i've added a piccy of my dog cassie????? :confused: i dont know tho ah could be wrong lol thanx byeeeeeeeee xxxi dont know tho ah could be wrong lol thanx byeeeeeeeee xxx

DogLover88
04-15-2004, 02:29 PM
well i made a serious bummer out of that one eh? lol :rolleyes:

lbaker
04-15-2004, 02:45 PM
Serious bummer??? In what way? That picture is beautiful and I don't just mean the dog ;) Was it taken someplace close to where you live? How lucky to be able to walk around in that countryside with your best dog friend. Welcome to PetTalk and just relax and enjoy. I started out by looking at the changing "PetoftheDay" "DogoftheDay" and "CatoftheDay" pictures then slid quietly into PetTalk. Then I got more involved the the threads and stories and began to feel like I knew certain people. It just grew from there. Now I'm a blabbermouth and have met many, many close friends. Again, welcome. Tell us a bit about yourself and your beautiful Cassie.

Laurie:D :)

trayi52
04-15-2004, 02:51 PM
That Cassie is just beautiful. And like lbaker said what beautiful country you live in!

Welcome to Pet Talk! You are doing just fine, and we really enjoyed the picture! We just need more pictures.

My name is Willie, and again I want to welcome you to Pet Talk. I know you will love it here. It is very addictive.

Willie:)

countrycowgirl
04-15-2004, 07:31 PM
AND I SECOND WHAT THEY BOTH SAID. MY NAME IS KAYKAY AND JUST LIKE THEY SAID IT GETS ADDICTIVE:D