PDA

View Full Version : pictures of my torties!

adamjai
04-15-2004, 10:46 AM
Hello everyone!

It's been awhile since I've posted anything. We don't have a digital camera but hubby brought one home from work and we took just a few :) pictures of my furbabies. Here's Zoeykins inspecting the camera. I've never posted pics before, hope this works!

adamjai
04-15-2004, 10:46 AM
Here's my Edschmoe trying to take a nap--this is the least annoyed picture we have of this particular nap!

Kona & Oreo's mom
04-15-2004, 10:59 AM
Your torties are gorgeous! They both have such sweet little faces. I'd love to hear more about them. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

adamjai
04-15-2004, 11:18 AM
Thanks K&O's mom, I think they're beautiful, too, but I'm a little biased. :)

I'll have to get a few more pictures up. I wish I had a better one of Azriel, but almost every picture of her has her sniffing the camera!

You can't see it in the pictures, bue Eddie is a rather large kitty (almost everyone who comes over makes a comment about the big kitty in the window--she practically lives there), and Azriel is a very petite kitty, which is odd because they are sisters. The other kitties in the litter were all very small, but Ed turned out to be a monster.

And yes, they are both girls even though one is named Ed! She came with that name, and once you get to know her it sort of fits!

Well, enough babbling about my babies, hopefully more pics to come!

catlover4ever
04-15-2004, 11:20 AM
What wonderful, beautiful pictures. I would most certainly love to see more of them!!!!

catcrazylady
04-15-2004, 12:00 PM
How Pretty!!! I love torties! They are each so unique looking. I could look at tortie faces all day!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
Your girls are beautiful and I hope we get to see more pictures!!

trayi52
04-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Oh my two torties! And they are two beautiful girls! I would love to see more pictures of those two!

Willie:)

Steffi N
04-15-2004, 05:23 PM
Your tortie girls are beautiful. I would love to see more of them.

lisalee
04-15-2004, 08:15 PM
What pretty girls you have.:) I just love tortoiseshell kitties.

Lisa & Sash
http://pages.ivillage.com/lisalee992 (Sash's website)

catmandu
04-16-2004, 09:12 AM
Gorgeous Torties , as Sweetums , does look a lot, like My Late Great Pouncer , The Cat! FoundCats LOVE your Torties , and MMMMMEEEOOOW For Them!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-16-2004, 09:15 AM
Awww...what cutie pies!! :D

davidpizzica
04-17-2004, 04:02 AM
By way of Trayi52, I'll be posting pictures of daisy, my 1yr. old tortie!