PDA

View Full Version : sweet snuggles:):):)

Sirrahsim
04-15-2004, 02:12 AM
First off, I'm sorry that there aren't any pictures:( please don't hate me!
I woke up from a loooong afternoon nap today (while hubby was at work of course) and opened my eyes to the sweetest little sleeping kitty face:) Boomer had braved punishment to jump up on the bed and curl up on my tummy with his chin right up next to my chin:) He looked so sweet and he purred when I stroked his back:) Needless to say, he didn't get sprayed for being up on the bed:D :rolleyes: How could I punish such cuteness? We just won't tell my hunny about THIS little occurence:)

trayi52
04-15-2004, 02:46 AM
Awww, how precious! I bet that was a suprise, a wonderful suprise! That just sounds so sweet.

Willie:)

Kirsten
04-15-2004, 04:19 AM
That is sooo sweet! He probably thought being cute is the best way to be allowed to stay in bed! :)

Kirsten

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-15-2004, 05:54 AM
awwwwww so sweet!!!

i love it when i wake up and Tinky is either laying on my side or my chest purring in my face... makes me so happy!:D

catmandu
04-15-2004, 09:03 AM
The Siamese Squad all cuddle together , and all theOther Cats can join , if they want to . Last night , there was an eleven Cat Pile Up!Its goodto hearthat your Cats do this , as well!

sirrahbed
04-15-2004, 12:27 PM
uh oh! Did grandma mess up all the discipline in the house??:D Your secret is safe with me! Besides - Boomer was NOT on the bed...he was on your tummy!! It is NOT the same thing!!:cool:

RedHedd
04-15-2004, 12:53 PM
Aww! I love waking up to a purring kitty! Mitzi does this every once in a while and it makes my heart purr!