PDA

View Full Version : This is pretty funny!

QueenScoopalot
04-14-2004, 06:18 PM
Type commands into the box under the chicken, and it does everything. www.subservientchicken.com :D :D :D With the exception of cleaning the house.

RICHARD
04-14-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Type commands into the box under the chicken, and it does everything.

LOL,

I had the chicken do some stuff......But. why do I feel like the PLUCKING idiot???;)

bluekat
04-14-2004, 06:28 PM
Omg LOL!:D How do they do that?
I typed in "poke eye" and it came up close to the screen and poked itself in the eye!:D

With the exception of cleaning the house.

I typed in "clean room" and he actually started to clean the room!:p

slleipnir
04-14-2004, 06:31 PM
LOL!!! That was fun! XD I told him to break dance..and..'use the bathroom'

trayi52
04-14-2004, 06:32 PM
I told it to pluck its feathers out, and it made this attempt to do that. I told it to sit in the chair, shake its butt. The chicken done everytthing I ask it to do!! So funny!

Willie:D

trayi52
04-14-2004, 06:33 PM
I told it to dance too! and it did! Sooo funny!

Karen
04-14-2004, 06:33 PM
Well, it failed "act like Godzilla" and "pick up the end table" and "pick up the floor lamp" - but they did have a "walk like an egyptian" sequence ready to show!

lizbud
04-14-2004, 07:24 PM
OMG, that is soooo weird.:D

QueenScoopalot
04-14-2004, 08:17 PM
It turns out the lights. I told it to go away, and it left the room.....but came back. :p Lay an egg...made the motions, but no egg! Lie down, and roll over was good!:D

slick
04-14-2004, 08:26 PM
:D :D :D I asked him to scratch himself and he came up to the camera and shook his finger at me.........

I did get him to clean the room and take a book from the bookshelf but he got kind of confused when I told him he looked cool. :cool:

Vermontcat
04-14-2004, 08:38 PM
I got him to do push-ups, jumping jacks, stand on his head, and a cartwheel.:D
I asked him to do a backflip and he tried but he couldn't do it because of his big fat tail.:p

lovemyshiba
04-14-2004, 09:32 PM
:confused: :confused:

I told it to go outside, and it laid down and started doing leg lifts:eek:

Nomilynn
04-14-2004, 09:34 PM
What is the real story with this person? I've gone back 2 times and asked him to do the same things, and it's looked different. Is this actually a real person paid by Burger King to be dressed like a chicken?? :p

rizzy
04-14-2004, 09:42 PM
Haha Thats great!!:D I had fun telling him to do cartwheels, and jumping jacks. Although he failed to go on all fours and roar like a lion!:eek: He tried though, lol. Thanks for sharing!:)

catnapper
04-14-2004, 10:00 PM
It wouldn't draw me a picture or paint the ceiling, but it did propose to me! I asked it to do the same chore a few times, and each time it did it differently.

I tried to see if it was a real person that has someone telling it what type... I've been watching the way the corners of the couch pillows are puffed... and once after it removed the pillows and put it back on it was different, then when the chicken stood straight the pillows looked the same as they did before he removed the pillows.

trayi52
04-14-2004, 10:10 PM
Funny catnapper, I asked it to paint the wall. I also told it to pick up the chair and break it! I don't think the chicken understood that command...

catnapper
04-14-2004, 10:33 PM
LOL! I asked it to knock over the bookcase... it only went over to the bookcase, picked up a book, and then put it back.

I just know I'll be dreaming of funky chickens tonight!

Twisterdog
04-14-2004, 10:37 PM
I can't decide if that was funny or disturbing in some way ....

:confused:

I told him to sing me a song .... which he did nicely with lots of flair. Then I told him to give me a kiss, and he picked up a pillow and kissed it. Hmmmmm.......

Then I told him he was too funny, and he deserved a nap. He pretended to be embarrassed.

Bizarre, to say the least.

Karen
04-14-2004, 10:43 PM
Because the lighting changes with each task, I'm betting that it is a series of prerecorded sequences that get matched up to what you type.

Certainly the "back to standing straight" is a set image, it is identical each time.

After all, how else could it decide which of us to obey, other than showing us different videos per our command?

Silly, yes!

krazyaboutkatz
04-14-2004, 11:36 PM
LOL That was very funny. He did almost everything that I wanted him to do.:D

trayi52
04-15-2004, 03:20 AM
I'll tell you whats disturbing, I told it '' I love you'', and it came up close to the screen and gave me the I love you right back in sign language!

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-15-2004, 05:50 AM
that was too funny!!

i told the chicken to play baseball and it did.... *lol*

and i told it to peck the ground and it did ... *lol*

too bad it wasn't a cuter chicken though.. i could only look at it for so long.:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-15-2004, 11:20 AM
i got the chicken to play peek-a-boo

*lol*lol*lol*lol*

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-15-2004, 11:28 AM
THE CHICKEN HAS A CLAPPER!!!!!

I told the chicken to turn off the lights and he clapped and the lights turned off......:D

:o i am EASILY amused!!:o

aly
04-15-2004, 11:48 AM
I agree that the chicken should be cuter. The way that one looks is slightly disturbing in an odd sort of way.

I did get amusement out of how he dusts the furniture with his tail.

gini
04-15-2004, 12:05 PM
A male friend of mine said the only thing he could get the chicken to do is shake his finger at him. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

I asked him to crow - and he did. (the chicken, not my friend):D

RICHARD
04-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
[B]

:o i am EASILY amused!!:o

Welcome to California!:D

QueenScoopalot
04-15-2004, 12:07 PM
It seems as though sometimes it follows the commands, and othertimes it's not sure what to do. It is a rather creepy costume.:eek:

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-15-2004, 12:46 PM
I've been keeping my supervisor updated on what all i can get the chicken to do.... and he told me that he wishes i was on there and he would type in "work" and then he might can get me to do something around here...:eek:

Cookiebaker
04-15-2004, 10:33 PM
hahahahah! That's pretty wild.

I told him to poke his eye out :eek: That was hilarious! :D

popcornbird
04-15-2004, 10:47 PM
That is soooooooo funny, but the chicken looks kinda freaky. :p I told him to turn off the lights, dance, sit down, clean the room, and all sorts of other things. Then I told him to die, and he died, before my eyes! :eek::p He did rise from the dead though. LOL

Kfamr
04-15-2004, 10:56 PM
Someone has WAY too much time on their hands! LOL! :eek: :p