PDA

View Full Version : Toronto?

slleipnir
04-14-2004, 05:31 PM
Anyone here from, or ever been to, Toronto?

I was suppose to go to Florida in May, but problems at work came up as we're not now. I've already been there though, well me and my mom, so we both decided we'd rather go to Toronto. I REAAAAALLY want to go to the Toronto Zoo. I see a show on it on TV a lot. It looks really neat. Anyone been there? Is it in the middle of no where? I also think there is an amusement park..uh, 6 flags??? That any fun?

Not sure for certian we're going, but I'm pretty sure we are..just more so in June or something.

bluekat
04-14-2004, 05:37 PM
I'm from Toronto!:D I'm about 15-30 mins away from it actually. I've been to the Toronto Zoo a couple of times before, but the last time I've been there was years ago. So I really don't remember much about it:o I see it on a show called Zoo Diaries though.:p
Are you talking about 6 Flags Darian Lake or something? I think that's new New York...I've been there when I was little so I don't remember a thing about that either.

Well, hope you have fun here!:D

Don't forget to go to te CN Tower;) I love going there and going to downtown. The restaurant up in the CN Tower is the best. The view is so nice and you can see so far away.

slleipnir
04-14-2004, 05:41 PM
Oh, maybe. I think 6 flags was in Toronto :o Don't mind me.

Yeah, Zoo Diaries is the show I watch too XD

hm..I want to see the CN Tower, but I am majorly afraid of heights..so I'd probably pass out. :o Ok I don't think I'm THAT bad..

bluekat
04-14-2004, 05:44 PM
LOL...well in the CN Tower when you go to the top, they have this part with a glass floor. The first time I went on it I almost passed out:p lol...but it's really cool.
The restaurant slowly turns while you eat, its beautiful up there.

slleipnir
04-14-2004, 05:45 PM
It sounds really cool. I'll have to try it...I'll probably look like an idiot clinging to the wall or something..........assuming there is a wall

bluekat
04-14-2004, 05:48 PM
LOL:p

Lilith Cherry
04-15-2004, 09:43 AM
Hi there! I'm Canadian too when Im at home LOL:) The amusement park in Toronto is called Wonderland

www.canadas-wonderland.com/

Toronto is a great place for a visit, lots to do and friendly people!

CountryWolf07
04-15-2004, 11:05 AM
I've been to Toronto three times - mostly around the Niaraga Falls area:D

Lilith Cherry
04-15-2004, 03:59 PM
I think it takes about two and a half hours from Toronto to Niagara on the train, maybe three or more by bus.