PDA

View Full Version : Happy Gotcha Day Max & Speckles

slick
04-14-2004, 09:21 AM
My sweeties, it was 7 years ago tonight that I first brought you home. It really hurt your then Mommy and Daddy to let you go but I assured them that I would always stay in touch and keep them updated, and I have kept that promise.

Max, you were 4 yrs old and so scared and upset by the whole move that you hid behind the TV for 2 weeks and every time I tried to pet you, you bit and scratched me. That didn't matter to me, I knew you would come around eventually. Then one night when I was crying in bed you silently slipped up beside me, put your facie in my hand and purred up a storm. That made me cry even harder because I had finally been accepted. :)

Speckles, you were 10 yrs old and made yourself at home right away and promptly claimed the big chair and the spot in front of the fireplace. Even though those first 2 years were rough on both of us because of your recurring UTI's, it seems that we've hit a smooth spot in the road and all is well from now on. I remember that night I brought you home you jumped on the bed at 5am and slipped underneath the covers and purred. You knew that you have found the purrrrfect second home.

So now you are 11 and 17 and I pray that you both stay healthy so I can have you around for many more years.

ramanth
04-14-2004, 09:55 AM
Happy Gotcha Day to Max and Speckles! :D May you get all the catnip you desire. :)

Steffi N
04-14-2004, 10:01 AM
Happy Happy Gotcha Day, Max and Speckles. Hope you are enjoying extra cuddles and treats today. :)

Edwina's Secretary
04-14-2004, 11:19 AM
Wiping a tear from my eye.... That is so sweet!

Happy Gotcha Day to Max and Speckles!

AmberLee
04-14-2004, 01:06 PM
Happy gotcha day, sweethearts!

kimlovescats
04-14-2004, 01:08 PM
Happy Gotcha Day to Max & Speckles!!! What a beautiful story yours was, and I pray you have many more wonderful years together!!!:)

trayi52
04-14-2004, 01:14 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Max and Speckles! I hope you stay around for your mommy, and stay healthy too for a very long, long time!

What a sweet story, Slick.:)

Willie

catnapper
04-14-2004, 01:17 PM
Happy Gotcha day you two sweeties!!!! you found yourselves a very nice hooman to love!

sirrahbed
04-14-2004, 01:23 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Max & Speckles!!!

slick, that was a very sweet and touching account of the story about your two babies. :)

Cataholic
04-14-2004, 01:45 PM
Slick, that was sooo moving! Happy Gotcha Day to Max and Speckles..you three are matches made in Heaven!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-14-2004, 01:50 PM
Awwww....what a sweet story from a meowmy who loves her babies sooooo much. :)

Happy Gotcha Day Speckles and Max!!!!

Hope you get lots of extra treats and skritchies tonight!!! :D

catcrazylady
04-14-2004, 02:20 PM
What a wonderful and sweet story! I could feel the love pouring out of your words.

!!! HAPPY GOTCHA DAY MAX AND SPECKLES !!!

I think you are very lucky to have such a wonderful loving home!

EssTer
04-14-2004, 02:25 PM
awwww!!! HAPPY GOTCHA DAY !!!!!:)

krazyaboutkatz
04-15-2004, 12:08 AM
What a heart warming story.:D

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY MAX & SPECKLES!!! I hope you both got everything you wanted today.:D

slick
04-15-2004, 12:18 AM
Thanks everyone. I feel that I am truly blessed by the presence of these two precious kitties. They both got a special treat of cooked chicken and a tiny bit of cheese for their special day and they send you all licks and purrs as a thank you. :)

Pam
04-15-2004, 06:11 AM
What a sweet tribute to two very special kitties. Congratulations to Max & Speckles on your 'gotcha day!' :)

Barbara
04-15-2004, 08:11 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Max and Speckles !!!!

I too had tears in my eyes when I read your sweet story!

catmandu
04-15-2004, 08:59 AM
A Big Salute from The Found Cats to thier Pals Max and Spreckles , and soon , there will be something in your mailbox , to celebrate with. Found Cats Salute: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rkidsrcats
04-15-2004, 10:53 AM
Happy Gotcha Gotcha Gotcha Day to you, Max and Speckles!!!Happy Gotcha Gotcha Gotcha Day to you, Max and Speckles!!! Happy Gotcha Gotcha Gotcha Day to you, Max and Speckles!!! Happy Gotcha Gotcha Gotcha Day to you, Max and Speckles!!!

...and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

catlover4ever
04-15-2004, 11:18 AM
Happy Gotcha Day to both Max and Speckles. May you both have many, many more Gotcha Days!!!!