PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!!!!! I am *SOOOOOOOO* Happy & Excited!!!!!!

DogLover9501
04-13-2004, 11:27 PM
:D :D :D Well it's 2am here now, I just got done talking to Jen(The girl who own's Ivy (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44822&highlight=Ivy)) and we're hoping to get together tomorrow for a play date!!!! Im so excited!!

ALSO Another reason Im so excited is because, on May 11th she is going to school or something in London, England for a month and then again in September for a while, and her parents don't like Ivy much, her mom actually considered giving her away when Jen was gone to school and telling her she died :eek: :(

So, I actually think that my parents would let me take care of her!!!! at our house, Jen would pay for ANY expenses and Ivy is VERY VERY mellow, is 6 years old and is just a sweetheart.

I hope that works out, and the playdate, just sharing with you all, I will not sleep lol, wish us luck ;) :D :D

wolfie
04-13-2004, 11:53 PM
Ooh, that's so exciting! I hope all goes well, and that you can doggie sit! ^_^

trayi52
04-14-2004, 12:04 AM
I wish you lots of luck! Hope you get to take care of her!:)

Willie

DogLover9501
04-14-2004, 12:10 AM
Im very scared to talk to my parents about it lol mostly because it'll be May 11th until June 28th and then in Sept until who knows when, maybe xmas and then maybe until April again!!

But Ivy deserves to stay somewhere where they take good care of her, Jen said she looked like a stray when she came home :( and all she does is sleep because no one there does anything with her :(

BUT Here! Jasper would keep her occupied and he would LOVE someone to play with and she would get 1-3 walks a day and soooooo much attention from me, my mom, dad, my grandparents upstairs, she's not hyper, plus we dont even have to pay anything, what IS there to say no to??

Dixie Belle
04-14-2004, 02:07 AM
Hope everything works out. Best of luck!

Corinna
04-14-2004, 07:49 AM
Not to rain on your parade but, you should work out in case of an emergancy (vet) who pays and that stuff. I think it's great of you to want to care for Ivy but to save hurt feelings cuz the unexpected can ruin a freindship. Good luck

DogLover9501
04-14-2004, 08:28 AM
I dont think I need to think about emergancies....or anything else, my mom basically said no without even letting me talk or explain my side, I don't even know why I THOUGHT that she would listen to me or even hear my side of it all.....:(:(:(

My Peanuts
04-14-2004, 11:48 AM
UH OH! Boxer lover overload over here! Please Please Please take pictures! :D

anna_66
04-14-2004, 03:47 PM
Oh man! I hope this all works out for you and Ivy. I bet Jasper would just love to have a "live in" playmate:D

dappledoxie
04-14-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by DogLover9501
I dont think I need to think about emergancies....or anything else, my mom basically said no without even letting me talk or explain my side, I don't even know why I THOUGHT that she would listen to me or even hear my side of it all.....:(:(:(

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. :( That is awful cuz it sounds like perhaps it would've been a great thing for all. :( Well, I hope that you can atleast get together for play time.