PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, KBlaix!!!

Logan
04-13-2004, 07:55 PM
Hope you have had a very happy day!!! :)

KYS
04-13-2004, 09:58 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

trayi52
04-13-2004, 11:50 PM
Oh no, I completely missed this. I always try and see if there is anybody having a birthday. I am so sorry I missed it.

So I will wish you a very Happy belated Birthday!! I hope your day was filled with happiness! (and a lot of great presents)

Willie:)

BitsyNaceyDog
04-14-2004, 10:25 AM
Thank you. I did have a very nice birthday. Trayi52, as for the presents my husband did something really great. I had been bugging him to make me a website for our animals (he writes code all day for a web development company, so the last thing he wants to do at home is to write more code.) So for my birthday he got me a .mac account which does everything I wanted and I don't have to wait for him to build it. I've been working on it and will let everyone know when it is up. Now that I think about it, it was kind of a selfish present, now he doesn't have to build it himself. Just kidding, Justin is the least selfish person I know.:)

tatsxxx11
04-14-2004, 06:12 PM
Happy Birthday, KBlaix! I'm sorry I missed your day!:o What a great gift your hubby got you! Can't wait to see your critter's website!:)