PDA

View Full Version : Does your pet suit it's name?

Freckles
04-13-2004, 10:14 AM
Absolutely!
http://home.comcast.net/~jwalborn1/wsb/media/254243/site1015.jpg
Can't you see my freckles? :D

Andiphant
04-13-2004, 12:08 PM
I think he looks like a "Huey." Don't you?

Can you think of any other names that might suit him?

G.P.girl
04-13-2004, 12:28 PM
i think Cadbury suits his name because his great great uncle was the REAL cadbury egg rabbit that was on the TV commercials

Pam
04-13-2004, 01:30 PM
Absolutely! Bella means beautiful in Italian and of course she is. :cool:

Ripley's name came from the old "Ripley's Believe It or Not" stories. The day I saw him at the shelter I lifted up the mess of overgrown and matted hair in front of his eyes and saw a cutie under all of that. Right then I thought "Believe it or not, there's a sweet dog under all of that hair just waiting to be loved." ;)

BitsyNaceyDog
04-15-2004, 12:52 PM
I think all of my animals names suit them well. I don't usually change an animals name if they know it when I get them, however when I got Charlie (my min pin) he was 2 years old and his name was "Shorty". I could not stand that name, it didn't fit him at all, plus he is taller than Bitsy (my pom). We changed it to Charlie which fits him to a tee. He actually learned his new name within a day or two.

Absolutely! Bella means beautiful in Italian and of course she is.
Bella is one of my 2 favorite names. I one day hope to have 2 daughters one named "Lily Marie" the other "Bella Rose" (beautiful rose). :)

I love names and there meanings.

Dogz
04-15-2004, 06:49 PM
Absolutely!

Prince means... Prince, and I think that is as close as you can get to one! ;)

In the summer, Digger digs holes when he is outside, so he can lay in them. :rolleyes:

Chubby isn't exactly chubby, he was when he was a puppy. But, I can't see him having any other name!

Otis. Yep, from the movie Milo & Otis. I think that is a cute name, and really I think Otis LIKES his name! :eek:

:D

GoldenRetrLuver
04-15-2004, 06:55 PM
Sure, I think so.
People ask us whether we named Molly on purpose. They never forget her name...she's known as "Molly the Collie"! :p

Kfamr
04-16-2004, 02:13 AM
People always say my dogs "fit their names" because they looks like Simba and Nala.

Nala has almost the same color as Nala on the Lion King.
Just last night one of my cousin's said when he was petting Simba "he actually looks like Simba."

binka_nugget
04-16-2004, 03:07 AM
According to behindthename.com, Kai means "The sea" and could also mean "hen". *chuckles* He's certainly no hen and he isn't really fond of water so I guess the meaning doesn't really suit him. I came close to naming him Chip (as in, chocolate chip) and Zeke. I just can't picture him being a zeke or chip.

I couldn't find a meaning for Kaedyn but his name given by his past owners was Milo. I just couldn't picture him as a Milo so I changed it.

anna_66
04-16-2004, 07:24 AM
Well, I think so. I just can't imagine them having any other name:D

Cincy'sMom
04-16-2004, 08:37 AM
Sadie means Princess and that she is!

Cincy is our Rolly-Polly Cincy-Bear, and I can't image her name was anything else.

And well, Spot looks like a Spot to me :)