PDA

View Full Version : Exercising With Avon

K & L
04-13-2004, 09:38 AM
I have committed myself to exercising via “Walk Away The Pounds” tape (due to extreme increase…hee hee). Anyway, last night I proceeded to exercise when little Miss Avon jumped on my legs and hung on for dear life. I stopped, shook her loose, and resumed my excruciating pain of exercise, only for her to lunge at me again and grab onto my legs! I’m going to try and capture of picture of this, and if I do, will post it!

Logan
04-13-2004, 09:55 AM
LOL!!!! What a good helper!!!! She's trying to inspire you, Lisa!!!! :D Can't wait to see the pictures.

Logan

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-13-2004, 10:22 AM
that krazy kitten!!

if you keep posting all these irrestable stories about Avon.. i might have to come katnap her!!:D

catmandu
04-13-2004, 10:31 AM
I think that the trouble , with Avon, s that he awnts a free ride , as long as you are up ,anyways! Avon is one of The Found cats Partee Cat Favorites!

Barbara
04-13-2004, 10:39 AM
Avon just knows that walking with weights burns more calories.:D :D I am not sure if Lily would still have been the queen of nawteeness if Avon had been around longer:D :D

jazzcat
04-13-2004, 11:15 AM
ROFLOL!!! Never a dull moment!

shais_mom
04-13-2004, 11:20 AM
LOL!
I really like those walk away the pounds tapes!! I have them too!!! Just haven't done them in *ahem* awhile!

RedHedd
04-13-2004, 12:46 PM
LOL! Too funny! I agree with Barbara, the added weight helps burn more calories! :D Mitzi usually tries to help me with my workouts, supervising the dumbbells; well, actually sitting on them :rolleyes:

Cats make GREAT personal trainers, don'tcha think? :D

kimlovescats
04-13-2004, 12:50 PM
How cute .... gotta love that Avon girl!!! Can't wait for the pics!!! :D

catcrazylady
04-13-2004, 12:57 PM
ROFLOL!!! Avon you are certainly keeping us all entertained!! I can't wait for pictures of this!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catlover4ever
04-13-2004, 01:21 PM
I have exercising helpers too!!!! They usually like to help me with my ab workouts....by sitting on my tummy. I don't know if they think they are going to squeeze the pounds out of me or if they just think my belly looks like a really good resting place??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It is probally a little bit of both. ;)