PDA

View Full Version : Ebby's staging a protest maybe? :D

ChrisH
04-12-2004, 10:52 AM
.... and perhaps made a kitty hex on me! :eek: You decide. :D

Here's the story.

I have been planning to de-clutter Ebby's apartment (front bedroom :) ) for some time. Eastertime was loosely pencilled in to begin.

One of the many things that are to be moved/thrown out is the sofa bed (seen here in the left-hand corner)
http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Ebby%20Girl/0130f392.jpg
Since last Wednesday, from just after breakfast until teatime, the hours I would be moving stuff, this where Ebby can be found.
http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Ebby%20Girl/786c6ba6.jpg

Last Thursday my DIL told me of a bed I could have. Great, I thought, Sunday I will begin the clear out. Ha! What happens? My back spasms pretty bad. First time in ages! Couldn't do hardly anything yesterday, somewhat better today but still painful.

Seems like clearing Ebby's apartment has to go on the back burner for now. :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-12-2004, 11:12 AM
awww
Pretty Ebby...

are you trying to tell your mommy that maybe she should have *ASKED* for your permission before moving all of *YOUR* stuff around??;)

You pretty girl.... you are sooo cute in that first picture on your little shag rug... :D

jazzcat
04-12-2004, 11:30 AM
I think Ebby is trying to tell you to leave her apartment alone.

Hope you feel better soon.

Vermontcat
04-12-2004, 11:46 AM
Ebby looks like she is mad at you for even thinking of moving some of "HER" stuff.
Good luck in getting anything done in that room!;)

ramanth
04-12-2004, 12:20 PM
Now Ebby.. don't you want your room to be remodeled/cleaned? :D

catmandu
04-13-2004, 11:09 AM
Cats actually do get attached to certain pieces of Funiture, The Found cats are stll , a little miffed , that Ithrew out the ratty Chair , with no legs , as that was apparently thier Favotite , even though they hadnt sat , in it , for a long time. And having back spasms , myself , they are no fun. And I hope that your Doctor , can help you , and that you are better , soon!

catmandu
04-13-2004, 11:11 AM
And The Found Cats are Jealous , of Ebbys Room!