PDA

View Full Version : I tried so hard not to laugh in church yesterday...

CountryWolf07
04-12-2004, 09:04 AM
This is what happened:

My brothers and I were sitting down, and Rory looked at a little paper that had all the activities and dates/times on when it'd happen. He found something and I heard him whisper over to my other brother, Tyler "Wednesday, 10:00am" and I was like "What's the deal?" and I looked at it and OMG! I LAUGHED and I had to cover my mouth and just snicker. My brothers kept giggling/laughing and so did my MOM! So we all were snickering and I couldn't stop since I kept having the "flashback" when I read it.. :rolleyes:

You know what it said? "Overeaters Anonymous @ 10am".. Ok.. whoever comes up with that, must've not been thinking right! LMAO. I hope you guys find this humorous as much as I found it to be. If it insults you, then I am sorry.

Logan
04-12-2004, 09:35 AM
This is a real group, Rachel, formed to help people who suffer with weight issues. It has been around a long time, as far as I know, and I'm sure it has helped many, just as groups like Alcoholics Anonymous have.

Overeaters Anonymous (http://www.overeatersanonymous.org/)

CountryWolf07
04-12-2004, 09:38 AM
Ahh... didn't know that. Interesting. Thanks!

Cataholic
04-12-2004, 12:01 PM
It's nice to know your church has an OE meeting. Our compulsion/addiction to food is pretty commonplace today, and knowing that your church supports healthy recovery is encouraging. :)

CountryWolf07
04-12-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
It's nice to know your church has an OE meeting. Our compulsion/addiction to food is pretty commonplace today, and knowing that your church supports healthy recovery is encouraging. :)

It is :)

Wow, I feel so stupid about my post.