PDA

View Full Version : OMG... I have NEVER laughed so hard in my life...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-11-2004, 08:18 PM
You will NOT believe this.

GAVIN DOES THE CHICKEN DANCE!

He has this toy chicken that sings and does the chicken dance. We played it a few times, us moving our hands to the motions. He soon caught on, bouncing up and down and moving his hands! For those of you unfamiliar with the motions to this song, you first move your hands making like beak motions, then tuck your hands under your arms and make chicken wings, then shake your butt, it's quite fun... lmao...

Well Gavin does the hand part! He was imitating the chicken beak! I was laughing so hard I was crying, along with everyone else. So with him bouncin on his butt, and moving his hands, I had the best night of my life.

:)

trayi52
04-11-2004, 08:24 PM
Now we know what to do to make Megan happy!! We have to get Gavin to do the chicken dance! Or at least put that picture in your head. Laughter is the best medicine! I prescribe lots of Gavin doing the chicken dance for you!

I bet that was cute! Oh these little ones never cease to amaze me! I wish you had caught that on film. I would love to have seen it!

Good to hear you had such a happy day!

Willie

DogLover9501
04-11-2004, 08:29 PM
lol How cute!! I remember watching myself on video doing that when I was younger...lmao

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-11-2004, 08:35 PM
Yep! He's 9 1/2 months, and he can ALMOST walk, still a little unsteady... but it was so cute and funny. :)

ticosmyham
04-11-2004, 10:22 PM
LMAO!!! Oh my god megan! It looks like I should have stayed an extra day at your house so I could have seen it....Wow I would PAY to see that...My little Gavin brutha has grown up! Looks like hes going to be going into the entertainment business...he sure has the looks for it already! :p heh Well anyway, I'm glad to hear you HAPPY!! :D :D