PDA

View Full Version : I don't get it *vent*

slleipnir
04-11-2004, 07:02 PM
Most of my closer friends are like this, and I don't get it. I could be completely misreading, but it doesn't seem like it. It's like they have to pretend to be someone they're not. Like one of my friends will have like 50 different personalities it seems. It's like one minute she likes this, the next she hates it..It's hard to explain I guess. They seem to lie about every part of their life so they seem better or not so bad. It makes me sad that they don't trust me enough to tell me the truth. My life is far from perfect, but I won't lie about it. I know, it's not my business, but I want to help them too...what do you think? Anyone you know like that? I don't think people should have to be so ashamed of their lives they have to lie about it...or pretend to be someone else so they don't need to worry about anything.

Sorry for the stupid rant :p

DogLover9501
04-11-2004, 09:57 PM
I knew someone like that :rolleyes: If I didn't like something they didnt either, but if someone else liked it so did they, I really do not like when people are like that because you really don't know anything about them.

CountryWolf07
04-11-2004, 10:10 PM
Oh, I know someone like that..

MY SIXTEEN YEAR OLD BROTHER!!

ticosmyham
04-11-2004, 10:14 PM
:rolleyes: I know exactly how you feel...Its just a fact of life..People want to be accepted. But it doesnt feel as good if you're accepted for being someone you're not.

MariaM
04-11-2004, 11:38 PM
AACK I know exactly how that is. I really only have one friend (in school) and we are the best of buds. We are COMPLETELY original, and NEVER care what other people think of us, we just laugh it off all the time. We get along so well, I am very thankful to have Katherine. It was really the start of this year we got to be such good friends, we were always best friends since kindergarden, but we had another friend then, so it was the three of us. Now she is one of "those people" and Katherine and I just stand up and proudly say what we think! We are proud of ourselves :D

isis
04-12-2004, 08:17 AM
I do. My fifteen year old brother. Mosty when he's around his friends. It's like he got into high school and totally changed.