PDA

View Full Version : New Drawing

slleipnir
04-11-2004, 05:50 PM
I've been working on this for a while. I like it, but I also see a lot wrong with it. I see my mistakes and try to fix it for next time instead of now..cause I'm lazy.

My very first background, so try not to laugh to hard hehe..

She's like a cat person/elf or something..not sure really. She was suppost to be a cat person, but I didn't make her ears fuzzy..so..yeah.
http://tainted-sky.net/caperson2.jpg

If you're interested, this is my very first attempt at drawing a 'human' like thing...lol. I did it June of last year. So I can say I've improved both in drawing and coloring..but I duno if I should be improving more then I have..oh well, I don't draw on a daily basis.
http://tainted-sky.net/lines4.jpg

primabella
04-11-2004, 06:02 PM
I think it looks great! :D I wasn't able to get a whole picture done, lol. You're very talented. :)

slleipnir
04-11-2004, 06:41 PM
Thanks :) Saving it ruined the quality..too lazy to play around with diff extentions lol

CamCamPup33
04-11-2004, 07:10 PM
Ohh! I like it alot! Your so talented, :rolleyes:

:p , Great job!

slleipnir
04-11-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
Your so talented, :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: ?? Are you sugesting something? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: lol jk! hehe

Thanks! :rolleyes:

lol

GoldenRetrLuver
04-11-2004, 09:47 PM
You HAVE to teach me how to draw, Audy! :p That looks awesome, like all your other drawings are. :D

Dogz
04-11-2004, 09:58 PM
I can really see the improvement! I wouldn't ever be able to draw the way you do. :)

Great job!

ticosmyham
04-11-2004, 10:18 PM
What a cute pic! It's great..I'm definatley going to go check out your other drawings!

slleipnir
04-11-2004, 10:52 PM
Thanks :) I have a link to my art gallery (with more recent drawings) in my sig :)

SandysMom
04-11-2004, 11:11 PM
I'm sorry, I'm ignorant as far as these things go...

How do you make that? As in, with what?

Sorry I'm so ignorant :o

But it's really, really nice! :D

slleipnir
04-11-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by SandysMom
I'm sorry, I'm ignorant as far as these things go...

How do you make that? As in, with what?

Sorry I'm so ignorant :o

But it's really, really nice! :D

naw, it's no prob :) I drew it on a program on my comp called Open Canvas. I just downloaded it from somewhere. I used my tablet (like a computer drawing pen) to sketch it in the program, then I cleaned it up and colored it :)

Hope that's what you ment :D

Thanks for the comment:D

BCBlondie
04-12-2004, 03:03 AM
How cute!!!:D I always love looking at your art! It's so unique and you have a great talent! Thanks for sharing your art again!! I look forward to your next art piece. ;) :D

SandysMom
04-12-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by slleipnir
naw, it's no prob :) I drew it on a program on my comp called Open Canvas. I just downloaded it from somewhere. I used my tablet (like a computer drawing pen) to sketch it in the program, then I cleaned it up and colored it :)

Hope that's what you ment :D

Thanks for the comment:D

Yes, that is what I meant. :) That's really cool! :D

Thanks for being patient with ignorant little me :o ;)

cloverfdx
04-12-2004, 10:56 AM
Awwww she is very cute :) you did a great job.

ticosmyham
04-12-2004, 03:47 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :D Wow, I checked out that link, and the pics of the animals are ADORABLE! Lost in the Darkness (i think thats what it was called) was beautiful! You are very talented!

slleipnir
04-12-2004, 09:27 PM
Thanks so much! :D:D :')