PDA

View Full Version : What did the Easter Bunny bring you?

petlover
04-11-2004, 12:34 PM
Hey guys, I was just wondering what the Easter Bunny brought all of you guys?? Please share! I would love to hear about your gifts! :D :D

I got about 9 different kinds of floaties for my pond ( I swim in my pond practically everyday:p ) I got 2 beachballs, I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY WITH THEM!!!! :D ( I also have a sandbox!:p :D ) Sooo, I got a sand bucket and a small shovel so that I can play in the sand this summer.... I got lots of candy, and I got some stuffed animals!!:D What did you get?

Amber
04-11-2004, 12:36 PM
I already made a thread :p

lol

G.P.girl
04-11-2004, 12:41 PM
i got a bunch of Candy,(drool) an sweatshirt (i wear those all the time, even in the summer) and a Reeses Peanut butter cup flavored Lip Balm,. oh yeah and Cadbury was very bad this morning! it let him out in the livingroom and then i went downstairs to put some clotes in the drier (my brother was supposed to be watching him, but he was too obsessed with the TV) and when i came back up Cadbury had gotten in to my sisters easter basket and eaten half of a Reeses chocolate rabbit! lol my sister was really mad lol
i hope he won't get sick though! i think he'll be ok though because he's always getting in to stuff at easter no matter how we try to hide it. i just forgot this morning :o

G.P.girl
04-11-2004, 12:41 PM
oh yeah! i love your sig jan!

GoldenRetrLuver
04-11-2004, 12:54 PM
I told my parents *cough* I mean the Easter Bunny that I didn't want anything this year. :p We have some candy laying around, so I might just mooch off some of that; and if we end up getting Chloe, that's all I need. :D

Aspen and Misty
04-11-2004, 01:34 PM
I got a basket with candy and a lil easter bunny and two new rats Butter Nutt and No-name (yet).

I am very blessed to have The easter bunny living with me (Julian) His great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great granddaddy was the origanal easter bunny! So, julian will be carrying on the easter bunny tradition soon ;) :p

The pets got some new toys, Breeze got a new dental bone, Nova got some "Boo's" or stuffies, Misty got a cat nip pillow, the Rats got a Igloo and the kitten got a kitty scratching post.

Ash :D

countrycowgirl
04-11-2004, 01:47 PM
I GOT CANDY,AND SOME MORE CANDY OH AND LETS SEE UMMM CANDY, CANDY AND OH YEAH CANDY .,........LOL:D

ChiRen
04-11-2004, 01:49 PM
The last thing anyone in my family wanted ((or needed)) was candy, so we got $80 and a little chocolate bunny. I'm happy with that...lol

Amber
04-11-2004, 02:06 PM
might as well go with this thread...

anyways, I got Elvis (early gift) and I got a journal (always wanted one to keep) and $10 bucks. lol

DogLover9501
04-11-2004, 02:12 PM
I got 2 disposible cameras :D, Chocolate....candy, an easter mug and TONS of cream eggs, my nan and pop who live with me gave me a big chocolate bunny and 10$, my other nan gave me a little bag of little chocolate eggs and a little chocolate bunny and 5$ and my godmother gave me a cute bunny orniment and a chocolate. I don't know what Im doing to do with all of the chocolate :o I haven't even touched it yet, Jasper wanted it though :p

EssTer
04-11-2004, 02:21 PM
we haven't tradition to get big presents in Easter.. But of course I got lots of candy!:D

slleipnir
04-11-2004, 03:16 PM
I don't get candy any more -sniff- I miss-ed you candy :(

Toby's Mommy
04-11-2004, 03:50 PM
My mom *cough* gave me very little chocolate and $20.

RubyMutt
04-11-2004, 04:42 PM
I'm moving next week so my parents got me a toaster for Easter :D I got a card from Ruby as well :)

jenfer
04-11-2004, 04:45 PM
I got nothing.

DogLover9501
04-11-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by jenfer
I got nothing.

That is sad Jen :p Almost gave me an urge to send you an easter egg lol

primabella
04-11-2004, 06:04 PM
I don't expect anything for Easter but my mom and grandparents got me some chocolate and my other grandmother gave me money. :)

jenfer
04-11-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by DogLover9501
That is sad Jen :p Almost gave me an urge to send you an easter egg lol

heehee... thanks for the thought!

BTW, someone just sent me something very nice via PM. :D

G.P.girl
04-11-2004, 10:43 PM
oh! i forgot to tell y'all that i got a huge bucket of play-doh and play-doh cookie cutters and things! i played with it alot!!

Kfamr
04-11-2004, 11:18 PM
I got a basket full of candy.
When my dad handed it to me, I asked "Where's my puppy?"
He said it was down in the bottom, in the Easter grass-- I looked.. no Puppy. :(
I told my dad I didn't find any puppy, he said it must have gotten out. I've been looking all day... still no puppy.

Originally posted by jenfer

BTW, someone just sent me something very nice via PM. :D

I wonder whoooo... hehe ;)

MariaM
04-11-2004, 11:33 PM
I don't expect anything for Easter but my mom and grandparents got me some chocolate and my other grandmother gave me money.
I don't expect anything from my parents either and I don't get anything lol. Last year I think I got $2. This year nothing. lol.

wolf_Q
04-11-2004, 11:52 PM
Umm I got a bugs bunny PEZ dispenser and peeps.

My mom bought my niece like 3 outfits...I told her she loved her grandchild more than her own daughter. *sniffles*

Logan
04-12-2004, 08:06 AM
:o :o :o :o The Easter Bunny forgot to come to our house this year!!!!!! :o No one even said a word, but I was horrified when I realized it, yesterday.

Last time he showed up here was two years ago, and I guess "he" knew that Helen had just had her tonsils taken out that week, so he brought her bottles of water, boxes of Jello and lots of scratch off lottery tickets!!!! :D

ramanth
04-12-2004, 12:04 PM
I miss living at home. My parents would hide easter eggs all over the house and my sisters and I would have a blast finding them.

My mom always gets my sisters and I something bunny related, though I never expect anything.

This year I got some bunny shaped candles and a little bunny bag filled with candy. :)

jenfer
04-12-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
I wonder whoooo... hehe ;)

2 very special "secret bunnies". :D

Tonya
04-12-2004, 07:13 PM
I got a weekend visit from my mother in law. It was great. :rolleyes:

Miss Meow
04-12-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
I got a weekend visit from my mother in law. It was great. :rolleyes:

Enough to turn you to eating chocolate by the pound? ;)

Easter was good. Shane and I went shopping and got a giant peppermint frog, a chocolate bilby, and my mum dropped some eggs off yesterday. A friend at work gave me a dark Lindt bunny, oooh aaah yum!

Toby's my baby
04-12-2004, 08:47 PM
Happy Easter Everyone!! :D

The Easter Bunny brought me 4, 1inch chocolate bunnies with carmel in the middle and $20 :D

smokey the elder
04-14-2004, 04:04 PM
KITTENS!!:D

petlover
04-14-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
oh yeah! i love your sig jan!

THANKS!!!:D :D

green_chameleon_girl
04-14-2004, 07:59 PM
I got a shirt, and chocolate but I dont eat it im lactose intolerant, so I shared it with my family! And that was the best easter present:)

PJ's Mom
04-14-2004, 10:05 PM
Rottie and my son made me a card. :)

That was all I got. :(

:)

Cataholic
04-15-2004, 09:29 AM
The cats hid 'eggs' for me.....:D

Lilycat got me a Starbucks card- YUM!