PDA

View Full Version : CatCrazyLady - are you MIA?

sirrahbed
04-11-2004, 10:06 AM
I hear that you are among the PT MIA list? Where the heck are you??:p
Where is Peanut Butter? Stubby? Leroy? Pervy? Sammy? Maggie Sue? Pepper Jack? Lucky? Pete???
Well????

catmandu
04-11-2004, 02:37 PM
Found Cats are missing thier Pals , Too!

catcrazylady
04-11-2004, 10:46 PM
Here I am!!! It's been a busy few days. Friday was doctor day for almost everyone. Hubby and I had our yearly checkups Friday and Pete and Pepper Jack got nuetered. Poor guys! After being used as a pin cushion I picked up the boys and spent the day taking care of them and trying to make peace. Thank goodness they were the last two to go. It's more stressful for me than it is them though! Everbody now is spayed or nuetered (except hubbyhttp://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif)
The rest of the weekend has been spent at family get togethers and now it's time to go back to work. YUK!
I'm glad you noticed me missing but we are all well. Thanks for checking on us and I will get some new pictures posted soon.

btw-I know I had talked about bringing the poor blind kitty (Ocular) home, but he is sick. I talked to the director and she was all for it and hubby didn't say no! Unfortunately he has a bad URI now so I will have to wait until he is well before I can expose him to my brats. I feel guilty because if I had thought about bringing him here sooner he probably wouldn't have gotten sick. Poor guy is having such a rough time. I hope when I go in tomorrow night he will be better. I will keep you all posted.

jazzcat
04-11-2004, 11:22 PM
Aww, poor Pepper Jack and Pete. I hope they are feeling better and not holding a gudge.

So when Ocular is better you are definitely going to bring him home? No objections from hubby? That is great!!! Don't feel guilty about the URI and not taking him earlier. He may have been harboring the virus for some time and more than likely he would have still come down with it and probably spread it to your kitties. I'll say a prayer that he recovers quickly with no problems and is soon in the comfort of your wonderful kitty haven home.

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-12-2004, 12:56 AM
Glad things are going well, and that the furkids receovered well from their surjury!!!

I agree with Jazzcat that bringing Ocular home earlier would probably not have made any difference to him getting sick, plus exposed your other cats to some nasties!

Are you going to rename him?

Kirsten
04-12-2004, 06:57 AM
I hope Pepper and Pete are doing better meanwhile. Luna and Lily are sending get well-wishes to them!

I'm sorry to hear Ocular is sick now, but I'm glad you're able to adopt him! Hopefully he is doing fine soon and able to move into his new home! :)

Kirsten

rkidsrcats
04-12-2004, 08:59 AM
Everbody now is spayed or nuetered (except hubby)

Whew! We were worried there for a second that he might have been bundled up with Pete & Pepper and processed accordingly...:D Wishing a speedy recovery to all!

Yaaayyy! Ockey's going to come home with you! I told my hubby about him and we started remembering when we adopted Pippin. We were just blown away by how fast he became a part of the family and comfortable around the house. It's all about the ears!!! As I'm posting this, Pippin is sitting at the window "bird-watching". Actually it's "bird-listening" for him, but he gets all excited when they fly by or he hears them on the birdfeeder. Just like the big boys!!!;)

Good luck from the tribe and keep us posted on the pending adoption!

sirrahbed
04-12-2004, 09:34 AM
(((((((CatCrazyLady)))))))
So glad you are back!!! You were definitely missed here!!! Good that every is now "fixed" (except hubby;))
Now, how about getting out the camera and giving me (us) a nice picture fix??

catcrazylady
04-12-2004, 09:37 AM
Perfect timing! While you were posting this I was posting pictures! HA! I knew you were going to ask for some and I almost beat you to the punch!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

sirrahbed
04-12-2004, 09:46 AM
:rolleyes: brat

catcrazylady
04-12-2004, 10:33 AM
Sore Loser http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/tongue.gif

sirrahbed
04-12-2004, 11:30 AM
You are NOT getting the last word.....:p
we really are cultured adults here
:rolleyes: