PDA

View Full Version : New Journal Layout *That I'm proud of.... lol*

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-10-2004, 09:55 PM
Yep! This journal is my ranting place, so I'm telling you NOW, BEWARE!

http://phillysoul.bravejournal.com

Hurray! I'm proud!

ChiRen
04-10-2004, 09:56 PM
It's perdy....lol.
Although, you don't sound too happy. :p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-10-2004, 10:04 PM
Lmao, no, most days, I'm the exact OPPOSITE of happy. I get depressed really easily and REALLY bad some days... Eeep.

GoldenRetrLuver
04-10-2004, 10:06 PM
Aw, poor Meggers. :( Feel better.
It looks great, I love it! Thanks again for making mine. :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-10-2004, 10:07 PM
Oh jeez... I gotta go to bed... "Easter bunny is coming!" :rolleyes: Well... lmao, lame family at my house... talk to you guys later lmao

trayi52
04-10-2004, 10:09 PM
Megan, how is today? Are you happy today? By the way I love the layout of your journal, just feel a bit weird reading a journal. I feel like I am prying into your life too much, LOL. But I do hope you are feeling better today.

Love ya sweet Megan,

Willie:)

slleipnir
04-11-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
Lmao, no, most days, I'm the exact OPPOSITE of happy. I get depressed really easily and REALLY bad some days... Eeep.

I know how you feel unfortunatly :( Hope you feel better.

I like your layout btw :D

ticosmyham
04-11-2004, 02:21 AM
:eek: Megan dear...how you do it..I just dont know. Ur journal looks wicked. I was so in awe, that i decided to make my own. But its not so pretty. :rolleyes: I tried to do the colors on my own, but ehhh no. Did NOT work. You should go see it. lmao It looks like a scene from the matrix. The wanna be matrix that flopped at the box office. I dont really know how to link you though..because i dont know the address. *computer illiterate* But my user name is Make_Believe4me. I dont know lol that might help...maybe? Anyway, go post at my tag board.. *screams* MY OWN TAG BOARD! lol Annnywayyy...nice journal mack..looks b-e-a-uuuutiful! :D

cloverfdx
04-11-2004, 08:19 AM
Good job Megan :) 'Tis very nice. I love the colour blue. :D

I am having trouble getting mine right, it looks so lame at the moment :D I shall keep on playing around with the colours though.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-11-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
Megan, how is today? Are you happy today? By the way I love the layout of your journal, just feel a bit weird reading a journal. I feel like I am prying into your life too much, LOL. But I do hope you are feeling better today.

Love ya sweet Megan,

Willie:)

Lmao, that's what it's there for, for everyone to pry. It doesn't matter to me, it in a way lets people know what I'm thinking because I don't share my thoughts out in the open.

Today's pretty good, I'm over at Grandma's right now *trys to stay secret* and everyone's coming over. It's a feel good day, everyone's happy, and best of all... GAVIN'S COMING! *Screams* YAY! My baby's first EASTER! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D