PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Trevor

Pam
11-25-2001, 03:18 PM
I don't know about the rest of the country but we are having very WARM weather for November! Yesterday my son had a friend over and, being so warm, he had on shorts. A couple of hours into the visit Trevor walked up to him and bit him on the ankle! :o It was totally out of the blue. He didn't draw blood or anything but we were all shocked! Fortunately his friend was good natured about it. Anyone have a kitty who has done this?

TheAntiPam
11-25-2001, 03:33 PM
Perhaps your son's friend just had really tasty ankles? :D

4 feline house
11-25-2001, 03:37 PM
Zebo (RB) was the gentlest kitty I had ever known. He welcomed every guest to my home by snoozing in their lap. One day a friend, whom Zebo knew very well, reached down to pet him, and was thanked with a slash across the hand - and Zebo was declawed! It was so deep that Dave, a framer, missed several days of work!

tuxluvr
11-25-2001, 03:49 PM
Ritzy is a bonafide "ankle biter" - she returns this "term of endearment" after being held, coddled, and otherwise spoiled. It's rough in the summer in shorts season...we do what we can to discourage this behavior, but I think in her mind it is all in good fun....but I often look in the summer months like I have been traversing through a briar patch!

zippy-kat
11-25-2001, 10:19 PM
When Max (RB) was a kitten, mom had him on his back rocking him (something he usually didn't mind). She began singing, "Rock-a-bye kitty in the treetop." She was thanked with a quick swat on the nose!