PDA

View Full Version : I gotta new boyfriend!

Tonya
04-10-2004, 06:22 PM
Today, we went to the pet store, and I picked up this parrot. (Don't know what he was, but he was green, with yellow under his wings, and a grey head.) Anyways, this guy loved me! The store owner told me that the bird was trying to mate with me and he'd never seen the bird be so affectionate before. He had his wings low and he was giving me little kisses all over (apparently he was trying to regurgitate food for me, but I like to think of them as kisses. :roll eyes: ) Everytime I'd put the bird down, he'd get upset. I'd pick him back up, and he'd start cooing and cuddling again. He loved me, it was so cute! I wound up holding him for about an hour before I forced myself to tell him goodbye. :D

green_chameleon_girl
04-10-2004, 06:44 PM
WHAT WOULD THE KIDS LOOK LIKE!? :D LMAO aww

carole
04-10-2004, 06:54 PM
Aww Tonya don't you believe in Love at first Sight, you should have taken him home with ya., his little heart will be broken.:) ;)

popcornbird
04-10-2004, 07:45 PM
Tonya! How could you just leave him there?!?! :p If he was trying to regurgitate food for you, that DOES mean he was in love with you. :p You need to go back and get that bird. Just imagine how much his heart hurts, now that you left him there. :p

gini
04-11-2004, 09:05 AM
Boy, no one has ever offered to regurgitate food for me.

You must be very special Tonya - I think you need to go back and get him!

bluekat
04-11-2004, 10:04 AM
Awww, go back there and take him home with you!:p

EssTer
04-11-2004, 02:25 PM
awwwwww:D

Toby's my baby
04-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Aww, you should have taken him home!

Sounds like someones in LOVE :p

slleipnir
04-11-2004, 03:18 PM
Aww, I agree, you should have taken him ;) Clearly it was love at first sight. How can you be sure you'll find it again? :rolleyes:

Tonya
04-11-2004, 08:49 PM
I would have loved to take him home, but he was way to much commitment. He had no job, and he is going to outlive me!

RICHARD
04-12-2004, 05:08 PM
If tossing cookies is a sign of love that means
my old girlfriend wasn't drunk.....she loved me!:eek:

I uuuurrrrrrrrpppppppppp,

I uuuuuurrrrrrrrpppppppp,

love uuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrppppppppppppp,

you! bbbblaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pam
04-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by gini
Boy, no one has ever offered to regurgitate food for me.

Oh Gini!!! :D :D ROTFLOL!