PDA

View Full Version : Goldie went to RB one year ago today

RedHedd
04-10-2004, 11:25 AM
Today is the one-year anniversary of my Goldie's passing. I really should scan some pictures of my beautiful golden girl. She was with me from about 6 months of age until she died last year of liver cancer at the ripe old age of 15.

This morning was a bittersweet memory as I had an early appointment to take my car in. As I was walking back home I remembered that last year at exactly the same time I was walking home with an empty cat carrier after being with Goldie as she passed over the bridge.

Of course I snuggled Mitzi and Mishi tenderly when I got home and now Mishi may be dealing with some health problems.

I miss my Goldie so very much; she will always have a part of my heart. Mishi reminds me of her because his fur is the same color and texture; of course he's LOTS larger and he's a boy.

Rest in peace my sweet Goldie. I will always love you.

jazzcat
04-10-2004, 12:03 PM
Rest in Peace sweet Goldie.

You are missed.

catmandu
04-11-2004, 02:58 PM
Goldie right now , is havig aWnderful Easter Dinner , with all , the Pet angels , at the Rainbow Bridge!Ham , or Roast Beef!

Cataholic
04-11-2004, 05:15 PM
You know, I always think of Goldie when I see your avatar. I can feel your pain with the anniversary of Goldie's passing. She was so loved, and had such a wonderfully blessed life with you. May you be comforted by your two joys during this difficult time.

slick
04-13-2004, 09:44 AM
I'm sorry I missed this RH. Take comfort in knowing that Goldie watches over your every move and misses you too.