PDA

View Full Version : Yet another vent thread...

GoldenRetrLuver
04-10-2004, 12:05 AM
Sorry guys. :o Can you put up with -one- more? :p

Alright. One of my aunts is supposed to be coming up to my grandmother's for Easter. She promised me she would be there. We used to be really close ever since I was born, but, ever since she got engaged, she's been really anti-social with the family. I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving, and that wasn't even for a long time. She's always been a 'flaky' type of person; canceling things at the last minute, or not even bothering to call saying she couldn't make something. Now, my other aunt decided to go to church, so we won't be having dinner until 3:00 at my grandma's house. I tell her that, and now she says she won't be able to make it. I'm honestly getting sick and tired of all of it. I used to talk to her a lot online, but lately I haven't been talking to her. She IMed me one day saying *Are you ignoring me? I don't know what I've done to you, Julianne." Am I just acting spoiled and/or selfish? :o I was really looking forward to seeing her and her 'other' family, but I've been let down, yet again.

Sorry for rambling. :o

popcornbird
04-10-2004, 12:11 AM
You're acting like me. :p Seriously. I'm very close to one of my aunts, and have always been ever since I was small. Whenever we're visiting family, I always make her promise she'll be at every family gathering. She misses one and I get upset.........just like you. ;) I probably get more upset though, because I get to see her once every several years, since she lives so far away. Poor aunts. :p LOL! I know how you feel.