PDA

View Full Version : Just a little rant about my bad day...

Tonya
04-09-2004, 05:42 PM
What a day! First off, I brought an expensive air compressor to work to let one of the guys borrow. I went into the building to tell him that I brought it, came back out two minutes later, and it was gone. Someone from work stole it.

Then, at the end of the day, some guy goes into a rant in front of everyone about how I've gained way to much weight and that my arms are fat and I need to start watching what I eat.

To top it all off, my mom-in-law is out from Missouri. She was supposed to stay at our house this weekend, so I'd left my plans open. Then, she called Thurday night and said that she wasn't going to make it. So, I made plans to go to a Easter Party at some friends Saturday night, and my parents on Sunday.

Then right now, Mike called and told me that he picked up his mom, that she's staying here for a few days. So, I calmly and politely asked how long she was staying for and what the plans were...I got jumped for being inconsiderate and I was told by my mom-in-law "What, your plans are more important then I?!" It's not that they are more important, it is just that I RSVP'd for the party, I volunteered to bring food and drinks to both gatherings. I think it is totally rude to expect me to change my plans last minute (which I of course didn't say to her), and I think it would be rude of me to flake on my friends and family when they're depending on me to show up with food.

I'm frustrated! Thanks for listening. :(

moosmom
04-09-2004, 07:55 PM
Then, at the end of the day, some guy goes into a rant in front of everyone about how I've gained way to much weight and that my arms are fat and I need to start watching what I eat.

Sounds like sexual harassment to me! Your weight is none of his f@#@#$ business!!!

G.P.girl
04-09-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
Sounds like sexual harassment to me! Your weight is none of his f@#@#$ business!!!

yeah really! how incredibly rude! did you say anything to him? :eek:

neko1
04-10-2004, 07:36 AM
Are you sure we don't have the same mother in law?! (I have endless rants about mine:o )

Sorry to hear about your crappy day...hope the rest of the weekend goes better for you:)