PDA

View Full Version : Good doggy!!! (cat related really!)

Glacier
04-09-2004, 12:09 PM
Just a few minutes ago, one of my dogs, Hobo, went nuts. Hobo is on a tie out in front of the house as he was badly injured recently. He can't go in the pen until he is fully recovered. I went outside to see what the commotion was about and he had Dominique, my tiny tuxie girl pinned against the house! I have no idea how or when she got out. She must have snuck out when my hubby left this morning. She hasn't done that in months, but I can't think of anything else!

Thank goodness Hobo found her before a coyote or some other predator did!! He just wanted to play with her, but his antics scared her bad enough she didn't move. He kept her in one spot long enough for me to grab her and get her back inside where she belongs.....Hobo was rewarded with a large bison bone which should keep him occupied for days!

This is Hobo, the good doggy!
http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Apr/2004493753456233703093.jpg

This is Dominique, the naughty cat!
http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Apr/2004491950588440975303.jpg

sirrahbed
04-09-2004, 12:53 PM
THAT must have been scary for Meowmie!! Good thing that the GOOD DOGGY Hobo kept her pinned and made a racket so you could get to her before she was in danger:eek: This nicer weather has brought out several stories of escaping kitties!! Makes me nervous!! (I just went and located all three - have all the windows and doors open and it took a minute to find Dylan and I was freaking out!!!) Still do not know where he was - he is usually right WITH me!! :eek:

Dominique - you quit scaring your Meowmie!!

Glacier
04-09-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
This nicere weather has brought out several stories of escaping kitties!! Makes me nervous!!

Me too! I think I am going to open up their enclosure today. It still has some snow in it. I need to reset the gate and check for holes, but if they want to go out, I'd much rather they go in there than keep scaring me half to death!!

bluekat
04-09-2004, 01:23 PM
Good thing Hobo found her! Must've been pretty scary for you:eek: