PDA

View Full Version : Imagestation prints

sirrahbed
04-09-2004, 11:53 AM
Awhile back, someone asked about the quality of Imagestation's prints. I just got my order today - ordered 50 copies of 4x6 glossies and they are just great! I don't even have a very good camera but they are as good as any prints I have seen:) I paid 24 cents each and noticed today they are on sale for 19 cents. Oh, and it took a week to get them - I ordered them last Friday.
Just thought someone might be interested! It is nice to actually have the pictures in my hand and I am ordering more!

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-09-2004, 12:33 PM
i've always wondered if their prints were any good...

thanks for the info!:)

jazzcat
04-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Glad to hear you are pleased. Thanks for the info.

K & L
04-09-2004, 12:56 PM
That was me, and I also ordered some! Service and quality was great!

sirrahbed
04-09-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by K & L
That was me, and I also ordered some! Service and quality was great!

I went ahead and ordered a mug and may order a calendar as well...will let ya know how the products look:) Should make nice gifts!! I would love a 2005 calendar with some of my favorite PT kitties!! (hard to narrow to 12 though!!) maybe I could make collages??

K & L
04-09-2004, 02:54 PM
Yes! Please let me know how they turn out. The calendar is a great idea!

Killearn Kitties
04-09-2004, 04:31 PM
I tried to order some stuff from Imagestation before Christmas, but just couldn't figure out what info they needed in their form. They have some odd instructions for ordering outside the US and I just couldn't get it right. I have my mousemats all prepared and can't figure out what they want me to do to get them sent!! :mad:

catnapper
04-09-2004, 06:18 PM
I ordered a slew about a month ago and they turned out great! I also liked that I ordered them from my computer and they shipped them directly to my mom (and it was cheaper than getting them done locally and paying the postage to send them to mom. :) )

Sirrahsim
04-09-2004, 06:41 PM
hey Mom! that's so cool, maybe I should do that, it would help with my little scrapbook that I just started. Anywho, Paul and I just bought this Hallmark Scrapbooking software and it has the coolest picture program with it! It has a feature where you can just click on certain points around the subject of your picture, and it'll cut it out for you! I wanted just Paul and nothing else from this one digital picture and it took me like 30 seconds and it was perfect.

jazzcat
04-09-2004, 11:01 PM
I LOVE the calendar idea. I'm going to have to check that out.

catmandu
04-10-2004, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the Info!