PDA

View Full Version : Introduction and pics

Lacey
04-09-2004, 11:48 AM
Hello!

I've been poking around here for a couple of weeks, admiring all the lovely darling furkids and enjoying the many great conversations. And I finally decided to join in. :D My little fluffer-butt, Zelda, has been with me for about a week now, and is without a doubt the queen of the apartment!

Zelda in her recliner (which she's nice enough to share with me)

http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v127/lacey5480/zelda_006.jpg

Wanting a tummy rub

http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v127/lacey5480/zelda_011.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

~Lacey

K & L
04-09-2004, 11:52 AM
WELCOME! Zelda is gorgeous and looks so happy. Was she a stray?

Lacey
04-09-2004, 11:57 AM
I adopted her from a local rescue organization called Cats Are Totally Special. I didn't think to ask about her history when I got her, but I think she must've been well-loved where ever she first came from because she's been the world's biggest snuggler right from the moment I brought her home. :D

sirrahbed
04-09-2004, 11:59 AM
http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v127/lacey5480/zelda_011.jpg

Here ya go, Zelda...
*RUB*RUB*RUB*RUB*
RUB*RUB*RUB*RUB*RUB*RUB*
RUB*RUB*RUB*RUB*RUB*RUB*
RUB*RUB*RUB*RUB*RUB*RUB*
RUB*RUB

Did that feel good?

Welcome Lacey:D

Randi
04-09-2004, 12:03 PM
Welcome to PT, Lacey! :) Zelda looks like a real sweetie pie, we're hoping to hear more about her soon. ;)

The name of that rescue organization is just perfect! :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-09-2004, 12:10 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK LACEY AND ZELDA!!

Zelda is soooo precious...

*RUB*RUB*RUB*RUB
for your belly Zelda.. you pretty kitty!!!!:D

jazzcat
04-09-2004, 12:44 PM
Welcome Lacey!!!

What a cutie Zelda is! That is great that she is a snuggler and how wonderful of you to adopt her.

I look forward to hearing and seeing more of adorable Zelda.

PS. I thought I had heard of Cats are Totally Special before on Petfinders and now I know why, you are kind of close to me - I'm in Knoxville.

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-09-2004, 01:20 PM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk!

I am Julie, and I am owned by:

Ally - Bahraini Dilmun, and
Connor - Russian Blue cross (Deaf)

I am sure you will love it here - you are off to a great strat, posting such great pics of your gorgeous Zelda!

Looking forward to hearing more about both of you!

bluekat
04-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!:D My name is Tiffany and I have a 1 and a half year old Persian/Himmy named Blueberry. You can see him in my sig:p Zelda is gorgeous! Give her some belly rubs for me;)

Hope to get to know you better soon:)

Lacey
04-09-2004, 01:50 PM
Awww! Thanks for the wonderful welcome! And Zelda says thanks for all the tummy rubs!

Poor Zelda's had a terrible time today. The fire alarms have gone off twice (false alarms both times, thankfully), and she doesn't like being outside at all. The second time she slipped her harness and hid under a truck. :( But now she's safe and happy again in her home without any loud noises to scare her.

Jazzcat: Knoxville, huh? Not that far away at all! I'm just a bit over an hour away in Dayton.

sirrahbed
04-09-2004, 01:57 PM
Dayton, OHIO?? I am in Fairborn :D But doesn't your profile say TN? Is there a Dayton, TN as well? There are quite a few PT people in Tennessee, PA, OH, KY area...wish we could all get together sometime!!!! Findlay has the Bark-in..but then, cats are not so portable!!:rolleyes:

edit..good ole mapquest tells me there IS a Dayton, TN:D

Steffi N
04-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Lacey. We would love more stories and pics of pretty Zelda.

Zelda I am sorry the fire alarms scared you. Here are some more tummy rubs for you. :)

RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB

aly
04-09-2004, 02:28 PM
What a doll! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about your darling girl!

Welcome to Pet Talk :) So glad you decided to post!

ChrisH
04-09-2004, 03:48 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Lacey! :) Zelda is a very beautiful kitty! :D

trayi52
04-09-2004, 03:59 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Lacey and Zelda!!

Zelda is very beautiful! My name is Willie and I am from TN too!

Hope you enjoy it here!

Willie

nibblets
04-09-2004, 03:59 PM
Welcom...its fun here...you'll like it. I'm kind of a new kid on the block myself. There are lots of really nice people who have just the best kitties! All kitties are the best though...right?;)

jazzcat
04-09-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Lacey
Jazzcat: Knoxville, huh? Not that far away at all! I'm just a bit over an hour away in Dayton.

Well you are just "down the road a bit" in Dayton.

Sirrahbed - yep, we have a Dayton here in TN. Don't forget about Paris, that is Paris, TN.

Wouldn't it be great if we could get all the TN, KY, OH and surrounding PTers together?

catmandu
04-10-2004, 09:28 AM
Zelda , is a Real Dooll , and such a Great Looking Cat , and the Found Cats all love her !

lisalee
04-10-2004, 01:14 PM
Zelda is a beautiful girl. That's very nice of you to give her a forever home. I'm pretty new to Pettalk too. I live with my 11 year old tabby Sash. He's the love of my life.

Lisa & Sash
http://pages.ivillage.com/lisalee992 (Sash's website)