PDA

View Full Version : Remember Me?!?

Russian Blue
04-08-2004, 06:50 PM
Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been around for the last few weeks, but this new job is taking up all my spare time! It's going well but is mentally draining trying to learn all the legal jargon and trying to not cause any major errors in the process!

Just thought I would drop by and wish everyone a Happy Easter weekend! I finally get to sleep in and catch up on some things that I have neglected for the last while. Oh, and eat some easter chocolate! *lol*

Nakita is doing fine. When I leave for work in the morning, she will block the doorway and look up at me and give this pitiful "meow". She lays the guilt trip on me like a pro! But when I come home we give her extra attention and treats. Then she forgives us until the next morning! *lol*

I hope everyone is doing well and please forgive me if I missed anything major. I just don't have the spare time I once had and now really miss this place! I'll try to post some new pics if I can find some spare time this weekend.

Kass
:)

Uabassoon
04-08-2004, 06:53 PM
How could we forget you?! It's good to hear from you again! Give Nakita some kisses for me!

AmberLee
04-08-2004, 07:32 PM
I give Cassy and Livvy a speech in the morning about going to earn money to buy kibble and cat nip mice*. It seems to even out the guilt a bit. ;) :p Perhaps it would help with Nakita.

P.S. Welcome back, you and your beautiful furry scold were missed!

* There is a side injuction not to hurt themselves or each other while I'm gone that I don't think they listen to, either.

Karen
04-08-2004, 07:42 PM
Welcome home to Pet Talk! :) Skritches to the ever-lovely Nakita!

IttyBittyKitty
04-08-2004, 08:39 PM
....but to jog our memories, we may need some pics of the Lovely Nakita!

okay, okay who am I kidding? I just need my NAKITA FIX!

catnapper
04-09-2004, 07:50 AM
Good to hear from you again! I miss you and that beautiful kitty of yours!!!!

Happy Easter weekend to you too.

Killearn Kitties
04-09-2004, 08:07 AM
Happy Easter to you and beautiful Nakita. Please give her scritchies from me and headbumpies from Samantha, Daisy and Jessica.

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-09-2004, 08:45 AM
Thanks for checking in!

Happy Easter to you, and scritchies to the gorgeous Nakita!!!

Randi
04-09-2004, 10:07 AM
Of course we remember you! :D Even though you're busy with your new job, I hope you like it! :)

Have a Happy Easter and eat lots of chocolade! :)

Cataholic
04-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Happy Easter to you, too! Of course, we could never forget you and Nakita. I still laugh at her under the table glass. But, maybe you could do a few photos to tide us over? :D

Barbara
04-09-2004, 11:16 AM
Hi Kass, I missed you. Of course I missed Nakita too- but I also missed you:)

One of the German terms for "money" is "mice". So I have also to go out in the morning and catch the mice for my lazy toms;) And I know very well that there are timnes when work eats you up:)

So we are happy if you don't forget us completely and if maybe you can post some new pics over Easter:)

RedHedd
04-10-2004, 10:44 PM
So glad you could pop in and give us our Nakita fix!

It's been a while so I've forgotten what you're doing for work that you're learning legal jargon? Is it law office work ... if so, I COMPLETELY understand! I've been in the legal profession for many moons and am still learning!

thanks for the Nakita pics in the other thread. As always, she's gorgeous!

sasvermont
04-11-2004, 08:08 AM
There have been several pet talkers on the MIA list. Glad we can remove your name now!

How about some photos too? We all missed seeing your beautiful kitty kat!

Happy Easter.

SAS and her brats
:D

catmandu
04-11-2004, 02:46 PM
Forget , our Fellow Canadian Cat , NEVER!

Vio&Juni
04-12-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Russian Blue
...this new job is taking up all my spare time! ...

Oh, this sounds SOOOOOO familiar. Though, the job is rewarding (I wish it was as rewarding moneywise too :) ).

I was thinking about you and cute Nakita.

Viorica