PDA

View Full Version : Emily & her daddy (or...more nausea:D)

sirrahbed
04-08-2004, 05:46 PM
:p Yup it's Emily and her precious daaaaddy again but darn it, they are soooo cute!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/p3428f2b9a780b763a6c33086cadf0645/f915ef08.jpg
He can't lay down or go anywhere without having her follow him! At bedtime, she sits on his pillow and watches him get ready for bed. When he is laying down and watching TV, there she is - if she is not snuggled right up under his chin or laying right on top of his chest, she has to be *touching * him. Is this cute or what?? When he talks to her - actually he coos at her <barf:p > ...she reaches up her paw and pats his face. I have had lots of cats but how come none of them ever adored ME this way???:rolleyes:

prechrswife
04-08-2004, 05:48 PM
That's too funny. Saphirah is very much a daddy's girl, but I think Emily has her beat.:)

Glacier
04-08-2004, 05:49 PM
How cute!

I can relate. We have a former feral, Polly Paws, who adores my husband. Polly's not a cuddler, but she follows him around the house and yowls at the top of her lungs until he pets her. He even gets to touch her tail. I'd loose my hand if I tried that! Hubs coos to her and calls her his special girl. Ungrateful little furball doesn't seem to realize that I'm the one who saved her little life!! Nope, she doesn't care about anything I do, she only loves her daddy!:rolleyes:

IttyBittyKitty
04-08-2004, 08:43 PM
That is sooooooo sweet! Pixel is a Daddy's Girl too, she won't let me pick her up without squirming and squirming, but if DADDY picks her up, she just lays there looking up adoringly at him ... and she cuddles him at night too!

Uniqueviking
04-08-2004, 10:54 PM
Awww, how sweet :)

sirrahbed
04-09-2004, 11:13 AM
It is sweet but like I said ...borders on nausea:p I know, it's because..I will say it...I AM JEALOUS!!! :o At night, she lays on his chest and arm..and THAT IS MY SPOT!! If I push her out of the way, she squirms back in. Oh well:rolleyes:
The funniest part is this little paw thing...see in the picture? She always has her paw on him. He will move away, but she reaches out and has to be touching him. Do your cats do this?? Also, when he talks to her, that little paw always reaches out to him for a pat-pat, usually on the face:D :D It really is adorable though, because no cat has ever paid him much attention and Emily obvious adores him to pieces. I love what Glacier said about Polly Paws "ingrateful little furrball!" - Emily totally shuns me if Daaaaaddy is around, snuggles into him and gives me a glare that makes me want to smack her - all gloaty and smug. Now when he is GONE, she is all sweeti-pie and sugar to me!!
INGRATEFUL LITTLE FURRBALL! AFTER ALL I DO FOR YOU!! FEED YOU, CLEAN YOUR POOPY BOX, KEEP YOUR WATER FRESH, TAKE YOU TO THE VET, SHAMPOO YOUR STINKY BUTT, BUY YOU TOYS, BUY YOU TREATS.... BRAT!!!

jazzcat
04-09-2004, 11:18 AM
Aww, it is sweet! Maybe someday it will happen for you.

It would make me jealous too. I am a little bit over how Jazz will let my husband pet her for long periods of time but she seems to have a shorter tolerance for me.

Lilith Cherry
04-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Pearl is like that too!! Everywhere that daddy is she must be too... if I try and lie on the bed next to him for a nap I get bitten! Bedtime she sleeps outside the bedroom door wuith her sister Jade so at least I can get some sleep:D

I have never known a cat with such a fixation ( and I might add it is mutual!!);) :p

Think I will have to grow magnificent whiskers and purr at him LOL

sirrahbed
04-09-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Lilith Cherry
Think I will have to grow magnificent whiskers and purr at him LOL

:D :D :D Almost wet myself when I read that!!!:D :D :D